Kampong Anak Ayer Keroh Hotels

• wolfee600 profile photo wolfee600
  • Reviews: 4

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Seri Malaysia - Ayer Keroh: A comfortable place to stay

I have stayed in this hotel twice and so feel it is fair for me to write a review about the place.

This Hotel is really easy to find. It is just after the toll booth.
As I rode there on my motorcycle with friends it was great that they have their own carpack and a frinedly security guard to look after the bikes.

This hotel is rather new and and so every thing is working (at the moment).
The own set up gave a a feeling of open space (maybe that was because of the court yard.)
Rooms are clean with Air-con, TV, and all other stuff that comes with a hotel stay.
I found ants in the bathroom on both occations. It did not bother me but for those who really mind such stuff you have been warned.
There are no lifts, so it is a good thing that the highest floor for the room was 3rd or was it 4th floor.
Be sure not to choose room on the ground floor with speakers playing music till late. You may not be able to get the shut eyes you need.

There isn't much to do except that there is a small swimming pool, which tends to be crowded during weekends.

There is also a pool table but you would have to go to the reception to get the balls and cue sticks which are not in very good condition.

The good thing is that it is near the Butterfly park and the Zoo.

Breakfast is ok for Singaporean like me. Nasi Lemak, porriage, lots of kuay and some cereals.

• Opinion of Price: about average