Bentong Town Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2924
Hotel Kristal: Hotel Kristal
Double bedroom RM67.20, I stayed here during Hari Raya 2005. Quite big, bathroom attached, TV (but no sport channels, mostly Chinese channels), ac, etc....overall good enough and very convenience, right in town center, easy park....(damn I hate free advertising for hotels)
- Reviews: 710
Hotel Grand Bentong: Hotel Grand Bentong
The hotel is situated in the midst of the entertainment area of Bentong... The rooms are basic with hot/cold showers... As well as CTV with selected Astro programmes... The hotel occupies the upper floors with a coffeeshop on the ground floor...
The area can be pretty noisy at night with the surrounding area of karaoke outlets in the vicinity... Loud music can be heard late into the night...
Room rates are RM65nett for a normal room and RM90nett for a family room... For bookings, ask for Ms Carmen...
- Reviews: 710
Kristal Hotel: Kristal Hotel
Kristal Hotel is the best hotel in Bentong... It is within walking distance of the many eateries and shops... It is also 5 minutes walk to the Bentong wet market...
The hotel has 47 rooms with individual air-conditioner... All rooms come with telephone, mini refrigerator and TV with Astro channels... The rooms also comes with attached bathroom with hot and cold water... parking is ample with the many public car pay-parking lots around the hotel building...
- Reviews: 138
Kristal Hotel: Simple & comfortable
After the incident (read my intro page) , the mechanic was kind enough to drive me to find a hotel for the nite.
I end up spending my nite at this hotel. Check in was of course fast since the clock has ticked pass 12.30 midnite! Kidding....hehehe....
The single room I chose is comfortable complete with queen size bed, attached bathroom (with hot shower), airconditioning, a small fridge, a dressing table, phone, tea making facilities & a 21" TV.
No breakfast provided but the local eating area is just across the road!
Non in particular since its considered as budget hotel. But its location is near to amenities like a supermarket, banks & restaurants. The Post Office is about 3 blocks away.
They have selection of rooms i.e. Suite, Deluxe, Double and Single. For year 2006, the rates ranges from RM54 to RM117 (USD15 - USD32) during normal season and from RM60 to RM130 (USD16 - USD35) during peak season.
Rates are subject to 5% government tax.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels In Bentong
- Accurate Results on Peeplo for the keyword: Hotels In Bentong! www.peeplo.com/Hotels+In+Bentong
- Hotels Bentong
- We have complete offer of hotels. Book online. Best Price Guaranted! www.hotelium.com/Bentong
- Hotels Bentong
- We have complete offer of hotels. Book online. Best Price Guaranted! www.tripdealshunter.com/Bentong
Explore the World
- Cheap Town Hotels
- Up to 75% Off Town Hotels. Book Online. Get Cheap Rates. www.wego.com.my/Fiji
- Malaysia Hotels
- Special rates for hotels Up to 75% off, book now! www.agoda.com/Malaysia_Hotels
- 5 Star Hotel Room Offers
- Exclusive Additional Discount on top of existing Room Promotions www.hotelistana.com.my/room-promotions
- Hotels in Bentong
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Bentong
- Hilton Hotels Malaysia
- Rooms From Just $66 with Hilton. There's Always a Reason to Get Away www.hiltonhhonorspromo.com/