Suraya Hotel

55-57, Jalan Haji Abdul Aziz, Kuantan, Pahang, 25000, Malaysia
Suraya Hotel
Agoda.com

More about Kuantan

view of the pond in the temple grounds...view of the pond in the temple grounds...

entrance to the clubhouse...entrance to the clubhouse...

LobsterLobster

Batik shopBatik shop

Tanjong Jara Resort - overrated??

by lg2569

Hi

I am from Spore and planning to drive up to Kuantan/East Coast.

Thinking of staying at the Tanjong Jara Resort and read that it is over-rated. Any other recommendations? We just want a nice beach for rest and relax.

by malbella

Sorry for the late reply...if you've drive there already it's oki..I'll just share this with you in future you may find it useful.

I've been there myself and you can check my page on Tg. Jara Resort. Overrated? i don't quite think so as i personally think the rate is fair as you should see the resort and their rooms itself...i find it luxurious...with their personal touches and everything. A sweet getaway. I would love to go there again. For better rates...maybe you can try this website

Travel Tips for Kuantan

Kuantan Rugby Tournament

by ATXtraveler

One of the things that interested me during our trip to Kuantan was that they had a dedicated rugby pitch in the middle of downtown. Upon further research, it appears that there is an annual 7-a-side rugby tournament that is played here in Pahang province every year.

Although I could not find too much more information about this tournament on the internet, it appears to be on the first weekend of December every year, so if you are going to be in Kuantan around that time, please stop in!

Great Tom Yum!!

by Mez77 about Little Vietnam

Little Vietnam is a newly opened restaurant in Kuantan. The owner comes from Melbourne, Australia and has brought a touch of class to this restaurant. It is stylishly decorated and a lovely atmosphere. The food is sensational, and although not as cheap as the street vendors, it was still very affordable. The Tom Yum soup was excellent. I went back about 3 times it was that good. The curry chicken with vermicilli was also great. The fruit slushies were also a big hit, especially since us Aussies were sweltering in the Malaysian heat,

Tasik Chini

by barbskie

One of the only two natural lakes in Peninsula Malaysia, both of which are located in the state of Pahang. Located approximately 100km from Kuantan town, the capital of Pahang. Chini is a lake that was formed from the natural damming of a river valley, accessible by a out-board motorboat ride under the canopy of some very old and interesting tropical trees lining the narrow winding river, orchids and birds and monkeys.
With its well-known myths, the lake has attracted many visitors from various destinations. Legend has it that a mythical dragon lives in the lake and is the guardian of a lost city of gold, which was once situated at the lake. The Jakun people - an Orang Asli (aboriginal) tribe of Malay origin - who live around this body of water also believe that the serpent Naga Seri Gumum (Loch Ness Monster) is the spirit and guardian of the lake. Nevertheless, these legends have enticed numerous archeologists to conduct scientific expeditions in Chini. For me, here's a great escape from the hectic of everyday's life, enjoying what really nature means to be.....for nature lovers a must!

planning trip to kuantan by bus

by asam2002

"planning"

i am planning my 2nd trip to kuantan to meet someone that special to me. its been 7 years since i last seen her so i am planning my trip so its make easier to me. last time i am travel by car but breakdown recently so i had to take a bus to kuantan. i never go to kuantan by bus before so its hard for me actually.i had no idea which bus to take , where its located i hope to anyone who read this wish me luck.
i will keep update about my trip yeah............

My Kunatan travel

by afsarbaf

"Enjoy Your Time in Kuantan"

Kuantan is a major city of Malaysia and the capital of Pahang region. The whole city is a very calm and quiet in comparison to the capital city-Kuala Lulmpur. As it is beside the South China Sea, it offers beautiful beaches.

Comments