Kampar Hotels

• leeks5229 profile photo leeks5229
  • Reviews: 11

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Grand Kampar Hotel: Kampar's Best Church Campsite

My wife and I went to stay at Grand Kampar Hotel for our church camp from 16 to 19 May 2008. This hotel is only one year old and therefore the rooms including the amenities like colour TV, air-conditioning, hair dryer, coffee & tea making facilities are good as there are in very good conditions at the moment.

Service is good except for the request for morning calls which should be done earlier. I tried calling reception at midnight and no one was there to respond.

Facilities are sufficient at the moment but need to enhance. The swimming pool is not very large but good enough for a dip. The gym room is a little too small but alright for now. The meeting room 'Pewter' is not too big but it is comfortable.

I would like to recommend this hotel if you are there for business or leisure. For 4 days/3 nights we paid only RM290.00 inclusive of all meals.

The food served is excellent. Mr David Ho, the General Manager is the man to meet.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Religious Travel, Road Trip, Family Travel
  • Written May 20, 2008

• l_joo profile photo l_joo
  • Reviews: 2929

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Capitol Hotel: Capitol Hotel

Capitol Hotel is located on the main street, anybody on the bus or car can see this hotel BUT don't ask me the price and don't ask me how many hotels in Kampar, there are so many here both low budget and luxury.

• Opinion of Price: N/A