This is quite a new place to stay. It is actually a double-storey house in a housing area in Arau (away from town).
The room was basic but with clean and comfortable bed. The attached washroom had a modern design and clean too.
No breakfast included.
If you want a basic, clean and comfortable room and you have transport, yes, this is the place.
1. Cosy feel and modern look
2. Clean and comfortable room
3. Reasonable price
4. A quiet place to relax
1. No breakfast / cafe in the hotel
2. Need to drive some distance for food
3. No security guard at night
4. No swimming pool
5. Location is in Arau, not town centre
6. Need transport to get to Perlis places of interest
For more info, check out http://planandtravel.blogspot.com/search/label/Hotel-perlis
This 100-room hotel is equipped with all the necessities for travellers such as TV, mini bar, iron and ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities... The Samudera Coffeehouse offers northern Malay food as well as Asian and Continental fare...
The hotel has a great view of Pulau Langkawi across the sea from Kuala Perlis...
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Top Negeri Perlis hotels