Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
Era Hotel Bahau, Jempol: Era Hotel Bahau revisited
Stopped by Bahau again and stayed at Era Hotel. To my surprise the management has done some renovation to their rooms . Checked into one of their renovated rooms and its very cosy and comfortable. The room I stayed in has laminated floorings, wall paper finish on one of the wall, 32" LCD tv with Astro channels and modern furnishings. All for only RM130nett per night. Good Bargain
Cosy and modern rooms
- Reviews: 2
Era Hotel Bahau, Jempol: Best Deal in Bahau
Need to look for a place to stay on my way to Kuantan and i found this nice looking hotel facing the Bahau lake garden. For RM 98 nett, i got a standard room. To my surprise, they provide amenities like toothbrush, comb, cotton bud, emery board and bedroom slipper besides the usual soap, shampoo (smells nice too) and towels. They have a restaurant that serves local and western food and i think they do a lot of seminar packages as people are having tea break there when i arrive. In the hotel there is also a bowling centre and karaoke. Tried the karaoke and to my surprise is good. Similar to Red Box in KL but at much cheaper rate RM 18 nett per pax for 3 hours inclusive of 1 drink and tid bits. They even use BMB speakers and amplifiers. Well done.
Clean hotel room with good amenities. Karaoke centre is excellent with good song list, good sound system and cheap rate
- Reviews: 710
Era Hotel: Era Hotel
The hotel has 66 standard rooms, 4 deluxe rooms and 2 suites with individual controlled air-conditions, telephone, CTV with ASTRO channel and hot/cold water amendities... The hotel is a rated 3* and is the best in the town... It is a compatable new hotel and rooms are clean and comfortable...
The hotel has a 12-lanes bowling alley... For food, there is the coffee house, coffee terrace and the music lounge... The hotel has also conference and meeting facilties...
- Reviews: 2924
Jelai Hotel: Jelai Hotel
Without think twice I chose this hotel, mainly from the brand new outlook. Probably this hotel is too new yet with smells of new paints around, everything looks so new, modern. I did not even need to take a look at the room, just pay RM50.00 for the person sitting at the cashier and check-in, satisfied overall. Only 2 minutes walk beside the hotel is the food street of 6 restaurants.
Room for 2 = RM50.00
includes TV, parking, bathroom, etc.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Find Hotel Bookings
- Needing hotel bookings? Look Up Quick Results Here! www.wow.com/Hotel+Bookings
- The Bethpage Motel
- We redefine the market with affordable, modern guest rooms.. www.bethpagemotel.com/
- Priceline Cheap Motels
- Great Selection of Quality Motels. Book Your Reservation Online. www.priceline.com/Motels
Explore the World
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- 3310 Hotels in Malaysia
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Malaysia! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Malaysia
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/