Corus Paradise resort Port Dickson is strategically located at 3.5km from Port Dickson town on the beach along the coastal road easy access to local golf courses, marinas, hostorical sites and shopping centres.
Conveniently located, Corus Paradise Resort is well serviced by major roads and is connected to the North-South Highway. It is 1 hour 30 minutes by car from Kuala Lumpur and 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Unique Quality: Corus Paradise Resort is a four star resort in Port Dickson which offers complete facilities and services. I did not stay here though but the resort lobby and swimming pool really catched my attention. Corus Paradise resort captivated me from the moment I descended from the grand staircase to the reception area, amidst the relaxing sound of running water and sea breeze blowing through the open lobby. The resort entrance by flight of stairs looks so grand and imposing with chandeliers hanging high up. Swimming pool and jacuzzi are specially divided into different sections, some in the resort building itself and extending to the outdoor, providing you the option for shade or sunbathing.
One great disappointment is the surrounding beach at Corus Paradise Resort. It seems some construction or earth works are going on. I doubt the cleanliness and serenity of the beach here.
Search for the homepage of dilip123 for a detailed review of Port Dickson + Melaka.
1. Rooms were small. In the standard room, there was just about 2 ft of moving space in each side after accommodating two queen-size beds.
2. The only difference between standard and "Laguna" rooms is a little balcony - which is of no great use anyway.
3. We were charged RM158 (Sun to Thurs with no breakfast) and RM208 (Fri and Sat with two breakfasts). We were quoted RM170 and RM250 for the Laguna rooms. We also saw the Junior Suite, which was just a small sitting room plus a smallish bedroom - no great shakes.
4. The lagoon is a big hoax. It is basically a pit into which sea water flows during higher tide. When it drains during low tide, you discover that it is sort of steep and muddy. During the five days that we stayed there, not a soul went to the lagoon, even for a walk.
5. Corus does not have a beach - at all, absolutely, clearly. Choose a resort closer to Bayu for any beach access.
6. Corus has some recreation - a v. small gym (no treadmill?); a pool table (RM5); two squash courts (RM25/hour, incl. ball and racquets); and a tennis court (RM25/hr, which we didn't try).
7. Only one coffee shop with an "okay" menu. Poor choices for vegetarians.
8. Their TV selection sucks. Only four channels (the three Malay national TV channels, I guess, plus one channel of Vision Four payTV, which was not received well). Forget any TV if you choose Corus.
9. Service okay. Not great, not bad. Hotel generally clean.
10. No shops at all outside Corus. You can't buy cigarettes, water, etc. unless you head into PD Town.
11. Pretty decent adults and kids pool. Clean.
The Corus Paradise Resort Port Dickson was formerly known as Paradise Lagoon Hotel.
I don't actually stay at the hotel itself, rather its 3-rooms apartment instead. The guess apartment will be given access to facilities at Corus Paradise Hotel.
I must say that the quality of the apartment is only marginal. It's toilets & bedrooms is clean.
Unique Quality: The man-made lagoon which right outside my apartment is a BIG PLUS!
I choose to stay at the ground floor so that I can just walk out from balcony. Also, during early morning and late evening, I can sit down comfortably and enjoy the live volleyball outside the beach ;-)
Directions: Click here for Panoramic View of the Hotel: http://www.asiatravel.com/malaysia/paradise_pd/v100.html
This hotel is quite unique with it's open lobby and own lagoon.
Rooms and pool area are too small and there's more geggos in the building than I can bare =)
Prices are way too expencive.
On weekends this hotel is too crowded, pool & restaurants was full of screaming children.
Directions: Corus Paradise resort is by major roads and is connected to the North-South Highway. It is 1 hour 30 minutes by car from Kuala Lumpur and 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Corus Paradise resort will captivate you from the moment of arrival with a wonderful feeling of spaciousness and tease you with glimpses of the sea as you descend the grand staircase to the reception area. Feel the sea breeze blowing through the open lobby and enjoy panoramic views of the sea and sky amidst the relaxing sound of running water.
Corus Paradise resort is further enhanced with accessibility by car from
• Kuala Lumpur International Airport - 40 minutes
KM16, Jalan Pantai, Teluk Kemang, Si Rusa, Port Dickson
3rd Mile, Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson
Batu 2 Jalan Seremban, Port Dickson
7 Km Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson
Latest Port Dickson hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 3.5km, Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, 71000, Malaysia