Duta Palm Springs

Bt 13, Km 21, Jalan Pantai, Mukim Pasir Panjang, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, 71250, Malaysia

Satisfaction Terrible

• Hate_U's Profile Photo

Just close the hotel..Hounted!!

June 2011, Palm Spring Resort City, PD. I came with my husband & our son. The lobby was nice & has a great view. They give us a room with single bed so I ask to change for queen bed (which is on 4th floor) but the girls' face shows me a shock look. I did noticed that but I don't border & took the key. Then she gave me a hotel map, I'm surprised that we need to go out on the road & drove to our room which a bit far from the lobby. This is what I & my family get for our PD trip:-

> 01.30pm
    When we saw the building, I was talking to my self. Is this the hotel or some ghost town? No body stays there, only my family! The car park & some of the building were broken here & there! We took the stairs & get in to our room. It's creepy, like you can feel 'some one' else in the room. It's smells like wet shirt, dusty, the towel & curtain were old & dirty.

> 07.00pm
    My son was standing still, looking at the toilet. He is 3 yrs old. My husband didn't feel right about spending the nite there & want us to leave the hotel that nite! Me & husband already step out of the room but my son was refuse to go out. He said “I want to stay here. Here got friend, they ask me to play with them. Thay want to be my friend” Oh my God, it's only me, my husband & my son. No one else is there!

> 07.25pm
    At car park, while my husband loading our things inside the car, my son was looking at the ground floor stairs, scared on something which I couldn't see.

> 07.40pm
    On the way home, my husband said that he actually saw something, hiding under the apartment stairs & in the toilet room. Scary looking ghost with long hair, no eye ball with long nose. Suddenly my son interrupted us, he said “Mama, I saw a ghost, standing infront of me & ask me to play” As I mention, he is 3 yrs old & kids on his age will never lie to you about this!

Please, think 10 times before you decide to stay at this hotel. Go to the place & have a look first.

Unique Quality: I don't see any qualities.

• SayItAsItIs's Profile Photo

Spacious Rooms

General: Once again went on a family trip with my double brother-in-law's (he married my sis and I married his) family and my parents. We drove in a car and a van and it took us about 2 hrs. We booked the apartment units which I would rate 3 star at best. The double-storey units were spacious and roughly around 3000sf. Each unit has 3 rooms and 2 baths on the 2nd floor and 1 small room, 2 bathrooms, living room, mini kitchen and dining room on the first floor. Spacious and huge but could do with a better maintenance and upkeep.

Amenities: The kitchen has basic utensils like cup, bowls, plates, microwave and water boiler. Not possible to do any major cooking. The air-cond and toilet in one of our rooms was not working. However the staff at the resort were kind enough to give us the adjacent unit after they were unable to rectify the problem.

Facilities:
    3 outdoor jacuzzis - 2 were working and the water is not heated. Anyhow all things said it was a good and refreshing dip (best enjoyed on a hot day)

Swimming pool - The kids were having a blast in this huge pool. I did not intend to jump in until the kids told me to come in and kept saying there was "sand at the bottom". I jumped in and then understood what they meant. Interesting pool....its called the sand pool. Instead of having a tiled bottom, the bottom of the pool was filled with beach like sand. Interesting and unique concept. However at some ends of the pool some foam had collected and was not being filtered. Once again could do with better maintenance.

Restaurants:
    There are loads of seafood restaurants along the road from the hotel heading towards Port Dickson town. Hard to say which one is better unless you have recommendation from a local. I guess one good rule of thumb is "go where the crowds goes". We ate at one of the restaurants for dinner. Food was cheap but taste wise it was average.

Unique Quality: The sand pool - Swimming pool with beach sand at the bottom.

Comments