Port Dickson Hotels

Our Members Say

• azmilsyahmi profile photo azmilsyahmi
  • Reviews: 11

Grand Lexis Port Dickson: Hotel with in room swimming pool

We stayed in their garden wing. I had a complementary voucher from my company dinner. The room is located just across from the main hotel building. From the outside the rooms look more like residential housing than hotel. But on the inside its beautifully decorated that my wife said if we had the chance to build our house this would be the design. I forgot to mention that the room is huge with two king size beds. All rooms in Grand Lexis has a pool in it which is more like a wadding pool. My son straight away changed into his swim suit and jumped in with my missus. The great thing about having a swimming pool in your room is you don't have to worry about what to wear. There's alot of amenities similar to the high end hotels and also wifi in the whole hotel is free. They have two restaurants, an allday dining and a Japanese restaurant. unfortunately the Japanese Restaurant closes on Sunday. The alacarte was the nothing special but the breakfast spread was huge. Service was great and check in and check out was a breeze. There' s buggy service to bring you to and fro your room. But I recommend that you take a slow walk and enjoy your holiday. There are also alot of recreational activities here like segway, archery and a games room for children. Didn't try any of it as my little one didn't want to come out from the pool in the room. Definitely a place to go if you need relaxation. You can watch your kids swimming from the comfort of your bed. Also a romantic place for couples but avoid weekends. I heard the hotel is popular with families on weekends.

In room swimming pool, large room great design

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written October 18, 2012
Tip Photo

• slambuzz profile photo slambuzz
  • Reviews: 3

Eagle Ranch Resort: Eagle Ranch Resort

I really love eagle ranch resort. You will not find any other hotel of its kind. This hotel provide different type of accomodation. You can choose from kampong house, bandwagon, tepee or log cabin. Eagle Ranch Resort, which is set amidst rugged 30-acre surroundings with horse trails and live eagles soaring the skies, is the perfect place to rest and relax. you can also try all the outdoor and indoor activities provide here such as paintball, go-kart, archery , kayak,water sport, golf , horse riding and beach volleyball. They also have infinity pools, jacuzzi and spa. The breakfast is nice with wide range of western and local dishes. You will gain a great experience here.

I took the tepees type of accomodation and it is a new experience for me and friends. we feels like a red indians. We can have bonfire in the center of the tepees area. If you want to try cowboy life, try to stay at log cabins or bandwagons.

• Related to: Golf, Beaches, Horse Riding
  • Written August 1, 2010

entrance

• slutulip profile photo slutulip
  • Reviews: 9

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Corus Paradise Resort

The resort that I stayed have 2 rooms. It is very comfortable & my room has a great view as its facing the sea.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Water Sports, Family Travel
  • Written June 21, 2008

• Deng249 profile photo Deng249
  • Reviews: 48

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

PNB Ilham Resort: Next to nature

I stayed for the weekend with a group of friends. The place is good if you're travelling with the family or group of friends. It has 3 bedrooms & 4 bedrooms units. Each of the bedroom has an attached bathroom. There's also a kitchenette but no cooking utensils.

Minus point: Poor service. Expect delay when making any requests. The hotel is far from shops and all, which require you to drive out (if you miss the business hour of the hotel shoppe). The hotel has a limited parking bays.

Plus points: Room service food is cheap. Pool is just minutes away. The add on items such as additional mattress, baby cot, etc are really cheap.

All the room has the view of the pool. The beach is within walking distance. However, as in other PD beach, it's nothing to shout about. There are also some water activities such as kayak, banana boat ride, jet ski, etc.

Just next door to the hotel is the Hutan Rekreasi Tanjung Tuan, that's the jungle recreation area, where you can trek or have some outdoor activities.

• Related to: Beaches, Kayaking, Family Travel
  • Written April 26, 2008
Tip Photo

The view of the hotel from beach front

• boxfish profile photo boxfish
  • Reviews: 4

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

2 bedroom: Tiara Beach Resort

We come to this resort on saturday and check out on sunday (2 days 1 nite stay). Tiara Beach resort is the worse resort ever been staying in the Port Dickson. The hotel located very far from the town if you come it from KL. (i think at about 13KM in Port dickson). The bad services that we facing is the reception counter, we taken about 45 min just for a check in (during that time just only 3-4person queing in front of us). They have a bell boys services which you reach the parking the boy will help you to take all your stuff to the unit. We taken a 2 bedroom apartment which the dining hall and room is very small. No air-con at the dining hall. 1 of the hotel lift is just only can take for 6person at around 450kg only. but the lift show is for 15 person and 1050kg. Room direction is un-clear. Resort have 2 size football field, but nothing special on the pool, just have 2 small water slide, 1 hand made water fall(small one), children pool. Resort rate is very expensive and not worth for stay. We using the complimentary discount voucher but still feel the rate is high. We pay for RM300 for a very bad and small unit. published rate is about RM500-RM700. No Beach near the resort, if you want to feel and see an ocean u need to drive out roughly about 5-7 km.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written August 5, 2007

• nsbm profile photo nsbm
  • Reviews: 231

AWESOME Avillion

Our room was a sea over-hanging villa. The views were out to sea and along the PD coast. The open balcony opened onto the four pstered bed and then onto a large bath which was open to the elements and overlooked the sea below and sky above! There are a range of rooms and styles and the resort is huge.

The sea-villas

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Spa and Resort
  • Written April 10, 2007

sea-villas

• MASRYNA profile photo MASRYNA
  • Reviews: 47

PD Perdana Resort: cozy apartment within budget

PD Perdana Resort actually is private apartment rental to outsider. They having fully furnish 2 room also 3 room apartment that u can use daily/weekly or monthy basis. With kitchen facilities in each unit, aircon in each room also living room wth tv. We are very please with this apartment and having our own favourite unit which facing the swimming pool..we will always doing our grocery shopping at local supermarket there and doing our cooking here itself. But one thing about this resort is the location not a beach front..so if u want to go to the beach u have to drive up further...still this place is the best option for us due my kids love the pools very much and do not bother about playing sand at the beach.

Pool are great with adult and kids separetly. the apartment are well maintain..maybe the look from outside little bit dull..but once u entre the premises specialy at the pool area u see the different. They are having BBQ area at the pool side/pond that u can use. I have seen people doing their family dinner and others teenager doing their BBQ here..its open air.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written January 25, 2007
Tip Photo

• eelaine profile photo eelaine
  • Reviews: 372

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

eagle ranch resort sports paradise: fun place to sta in pd

i've been to pd many times and i guess this is one of the best places to stay when in pd.. it is indeed a sports paradise.. there are so many activities lined up here, there's bound to be something that's your cup of tea.. go kart.. archery.. obstacle course.. flying fox.. hourse riding.. paint ball (cheapest in the country!).. spa.. quiet beach.. you name it, they have it.. and it's quite a deal.. packaged at rm100 per person per nite with breakfast (the only thing disappointing here), paintball and go-kart.. value for money!!

based on a friend's recommendation, we stayed at the kampung house.. there are 4 rooms per block.. rooms are nicely done up and clean.. outdoor toilets let you shower under the stars at nite.. pretty cool! :)

• Related to: Family Travel, Adventure Travel, Beaches
  • Written January 14, 2006
Tip Photo

kampung house on the lake

• PDHoliday profile photo PDHoliday
  • Reviews: 1

Port Dickson Bungalow Homestays: Bungalow Homestays

Renting a holiday bungalow in Port Dickson is the most economical way of staying in Port Dickson. Most of the bungalows caters from 15 to 40 pax, price ranging from RM400 to RM800, it will come about RM20++ per person.

Besides economy, compound is another reason why many people choose to stay in bungalow. Unlike hotels or apartments, bungalows have their private compound to do many kinds of outdoor activities.

To enjoy the best and economical bungalow, plan your trip earlier, get at least 20 people in a group, book the bungalow and even meal catering service can be arranged.

Among the many bungalows, the bests are Sri Mesra, "Langkawi", "Pangkor" and "Lumut", simply because they are those nearest to the beach. It's just about 30 metres walking distance!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Water Sports
  • Written December 11, 2005

VR7112 Bungalow in Port Dickson

• sweetie_inc profile photo sweetie_inc
  • Reviews: 152

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Disappointed with the service of the hotel...

Although the interior of the water chalet was great, the services were really bad... I would say that I am the sort who would go for great service..

Here are my complains:
1. When we first arrived, the front desk people gave us a cold welcome. I mean, I came for a great time and the first thing that I got from them was some kind of bad attitude. The lady gave us a "black" face and was very impatient when we asked her about the hotel's exchange rate.

2. The restaurant at the lobby - They were soooooo slow. They took our orders after 15mins we were seated eventhough we had called for the waiter who just gave us a signal to wait. Mind you, the place wasn't even crowded! And the food arrived after 30 mins! No complains about the standard of the food though but it was slightly pricey.

3. The big pool - It was not properly maintained and the water was murky and there were lots of leaves.

Anyway, the whole thing that made me so pissed off were the people. They gave you some kind of "Don't-bother-me-if u-are-asian" looks and they serve the europeans very well. It's not that I'm being such an a%$&%$* but they really showed it so openly. The Malaysians and Singaporeans were given unfair treatment.

For the price that I had paid, I didn't think that it's worth my money.. I don't pay to get such bad service...

Then before we checked out, we filled up their feedback form and complained about the service and attitude of the staff to the management of the hotel..

************************************************

2 weeks later, we received a letter from the management of the Avillion and they gave us a FREE STAY FOR 3D2N!!!.....

Ok, now even if I get the same kind of service, then it's worth my money... Paid RM900 for 4 nights stay in a water chalet.... hhhmmmm.... sounds very reasonable....

I'm planning to utilise my voucher in July 2005... Do wait up for my 'Return to P.D" page.....

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written May 11, 2005

The 4-post bed.. Nice decor

• ngcsc profile photo ngcsc
  • Reviews: 171

Eagle Ranch Resort: Wild Wild West

Air-condtioned Apache style of Tepee Tent, it is a great experience. The hotel is providing a wide range of facilities such as Go-Kart, archery, canoe for the guest. You will have big fun even in the hotel itself. Of course, you need to pay for all the games

At RM99 per night per room, what you asking for.... not luxury, but it is just worth the money.

Experience the west side story. The whole idea of this hotel is to present a wild wild west feeling in Malaysia. The terrain, the Tent and the Hut, it is very alike....

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written April 3, 2005

The Apache home

• SuomiNeito profile photo SuomiNeito
  • Reviews: 30

Le Paris aka Costa Rica: Highrise by the sea

Nice and clean hotel near downtown.

Rooms are huge and clean.

Unbelievable view from upper floors.. just wait for that evening thunderstorm!

You can bowl over here! There's great 6 lane bowling hall!

Beach games & Beach BBQ.

Greetings for Mani Man.

• Written July 25, 2004

view from balcony

• jenniferchin profile photo jenniferchin
  • Reviews: 343

Marina Bay: A quiet stay for the weekend

Stayed in a well-equipped studio apartment on the 9th floor. Air-conditioned, a kitchenette with cooking facilities, a fairly large fridge, tv, 2 comfortable chairs and a rather small bathroom.

• Written June 21, 2004

View from my apt

• muddybok profile photo muddybok
  • Reviews: 1318

Avillion Water Chalet

The room is decorated with solid & teak furniture. Just look at the 4 poles bed. Oh, behaveā€¦

Avillion Water Chalet priced more than RM450 per night and still records almost full room occupation during peak season and school holidays. So, do book early to avoid disappointment.

• Related to: Photography, Road Trip
  • Written April 12, 2004

• muddybok profile photo muddybok
  • Reviews: 1318

Avillion Village Resort

Avillion Village Resort is probably most romantic place to stay for any honeymooner at Port Dickson.

Of course Avillion Village Resort's rooms are also among the most expensive accommodation in Port Dickson.

Water Chalet is unique & you can see tide and the sky from the bathroom itself.

• Related to: Road Trip