39 Jalan Tuanku Munawir, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, 70000, Malaysia

More about Seremban

the shop facade...the shop facade...

the chef...the chef...

the chicken and roast pork etc...the chicken and roast pork etc...

the facade...the facade...

Recommended Iteniary

by AzilaArrif

Hi, I'll be going to seremban via rail from Singapore. I'll reach seremban around 7pm on 22nd december. My family(husband, mother-in-law and 8month old daughter) and I will be checking in at Legend Water Chalet (Port Dickson) the next day 23 december at 3pm. As I'm pretty clueless about Seremban, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suitable iteniary that we can do during the short time we are there. I wound also like to ask a few other questions:

1. Is the railway station located at seremban town itself?

2. Are there any hotels tha I can book for the night before we check in Legend the next day?

3. What are the recommended tourist attractions that we can visit during that short period of time? (we would love to visit historical sites such as Sri Menanti)

4. Is there any buses that will take us to Legend water chalet from Terminal One? Or is it more worth to take a cab?

I must say that I'm really ignorant. Please can someone enlighten me...

Re: Recommended Iteniary

by sheherezad

1. Is the railway station located at seremban town itself?

I'd recommend the Allson Klana Resort

There's really nothing much to see in Seremban. And I'm not sure how far is Sri Menanti from it/how'd you'd get there??

If I were you, I'd just have a good rest after that long train journey, esp with an 8month old baby! And enjoy the hotel facilities - it's got a lovely panoramic view down to the poolside and a good poolside, too! I'd stay there myself :-)

Travel Tips for Seremban

Dataran Seremban

by l_joo

I called this Dataran Seremban, is a grass field inside the photo surrounded by roads in the middle of Seremban town center, I also called it the 'peoples' square'. The 'pond' in photo is not a pond, is something else but it looks like a pond or water park. Anyway, to me, the Dataran Seremban is the best landmark of Seremban, I will meet you there next time.

Roadside eating and buying

by l_joo

Roadside eating and buying is very common in Seremban and all of Malaysia. Anybody who can make delicious foods, he/she can setup a stall at a roadside anywhere to make a living. Is only about delicious and convenience, nothing else matter.

Seremban Indians

by SLLiew

Along Jalan Yam Tuan, you will see most of the shops are Indian owned. It is like "Little India".

During the British era, many laborers from English ruled India came to Malaysia to work in the rubber plantations as well as in building raliways, roads and construction.

Unlike Chinese immigrants who were predominantly Buddhist or Taoists, the Indians are more diverse when it comes to religion. They could be HIndus, Christians, Muslims or Sikhs. While you harldy see any Malaysian Chinese wearing cheongsam or sanfu except during special occasions like weddings, you will see many Indians wearing their ethnic traditional wear like saris.

Paradise Valley Golf Resort

by chiabh

The course is rather challenging with water coming into play in all but 2 holes... The fairway is also hilly and undulating... The course plays to a total of 6,072m from the blue tees... with the First Nine at 2,879m and the Second Nine at 3,193m... The view from the tee-boxes are breath-taking and the course is not for high handicapers... It has a rather big clubhouse with male and lady changing rooms... It also have a small pro-shop and a golfers terrance for drinks and simple food...

Where's The Hospital?

by Azri_Azmi

This is just an information if emergency cases happens during your travel here in Seremban, the government hospital is situated in Seremban town itself and it is very easy to access.

It has 850 bed strength (General Hospital) and services provided are Medicine , Ger & Rheumatology, Dermatology, Psyciatric, Nefro, General OT, Ortopedic, Otorinolaringology, Oftalmology, Anes, Accident & Emergency, Dental, Obstetric & Ginekology, Ped, Nefro Ped, Patology, Forensic & X-Ray.

The address is Hospital Seremban, Jalan Dr. Muthu, Seremban 70300 Negeri Sembilan.
Telephone : 06-7684000.

I frequently visits this hospital as one of my companys branch is situated inside the hospital compound.

Hopefully and wishing that we will always have a safe travel & happy trips.

Comments