Kampung Merang Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 138
Sutra Beach Resort: Another resort by the beach...
Was given a deluxe room where the balcony opens directly to the beach & just next to the swimming pool.
Services by the friendly staff was pretty OK.
Internet room with only 2 PCs are for the guests to be used free of charge.
Breakfast was OK but the laundry services are rather bad.
Dont even dream of getting your clothes back on the same day!
The swimming pool was built with a borderless impression....like it connects with the sea!
- Reviews: 138
Merang Suria Resort: Good for a family retreat!
Check in was excellently done. I got a room on the ground floor with a back door straight to the beach!
A cafe, a swimming pool, Internet room, Karaoke room, beach soccer court, beach netball court etc. are part of the facilities provided by the hotel.
Each room comes with tea making facilities, small fridge & television with local & selected cable channels.
Checkout the website for more pictures of the resort!
Wireless internet access is free for all and accessable at the cafe, reception area & in the conference hall.
If u are lucky - I was - u can access it from the room, well...... provided that your room is on the ground floor and close by to those area mentioned above!
Bicycle is provided at a minimal rental fee for you to cycle around. There's also an area for team bulding activities.
Oh yaaa....the beach is directly facing Redang Island. The resort also have number of packages for you to select for an excursion to the beautiful island!
- Reviews: 4529
Sutra Beach Resort
You can have a look at the photos as well as tips of my stay at this resort at this VT page of mine. For more information, you can visit the resort's official website at http://www.sutrabeachresort.com.my/
- Reviews: 29
The Aryani: Best place to get away from the city!!!
An excellent place to recharge your batteries. We took advantage of the low season packages that included 2 nights stay in a villa, meals (except lunch) and traditional massage for around RM380 per night.
It is VERY quiet and don't expect the usual facilities such as watersports or gym.
Food was very good and authentic local cuisine.
I was told that most visitors unwind at this resort after an excursion at Redang Island, which can be seen from the beach.
THis resort is owned by a renowned local architect and member of the Royal family. Hence the great attention to detail.
There are Heritage Villas which are actual 100 year old wooden Malay palace buildings that were dismantled and rebuilt by the resort.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Priceline Cheap Motels
- Great Selection of Quality Motels. Book Your Reservation Online. www.priceline.com/Motels
- The Malaysia Hotel
- Search for The Malaysia Hotel Find The Malaysia Hotel www.wow.com/The+Malaysia+Hotel
- The Malaysia Hotel
- Info on The Malaysia Hotel Answers, Results and Great Info! www.searchinq.com/TheMalaysiaHotel
Explore the World
- Lido di Iesolo Hotels
- U. S. Virgin Islands Hotels
- Negeri Johor Hotels
- Chiredzi Hotels
- Pulau Dayang Bunting Hotels
- Zahony Hotels
- Novi Sad Hotels
- Petitcodiac Hotels
- Castlefinn Hotels
- Chapel Hill Hotels
- San Lorenzo Hotels
- Rathfeigh Hotels
- Winding Stair Mountain National Recreation Area
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
- 3310 Hotels in Malaysia
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Malaysia! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Malaysia
- The Bethpage Motel
- We redefine the market with affordable, modern guest rooms.. www.bethpagemotel.com/