Lily Chalet

gdilieto's Profile Photo

Basic Accomodation in a Nice Spot on Long Beach

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 29, 2007

I spent two nights at Lily Chalet on October 2005. I picked this place upon arrival on Long Beach, after walking in a few, negotiating a little bit and eventually choosing the one that would give me better value for money.

Chalet-type of place with basic level of accomodation, Lily Chalet is very nicely located on the Southern part of Long Beach (see picture). Sitting outside the patio, you can see all Long Beach and the bay. Do not have any expectation in term of comfort; I got a chalet with private bathroom and airconditiong that regularly either was off or did not work at all. At night, despite aircon (when it was in service), I got assaulted by mosquitos, so bring with you mosquito repellent.

The beachfront restaurant (see pictures), was the best part of the place and at time of my stay catered to many of the people on the island who would come here from their places. On the menu rice and noodle dishes, sandwiches, and seafood barbecue at dinner.

All in all fair value for money. I would reconsider going to Lily Chalet coming back to Perhnetian Kecil.

Go To My Perhentian Home Page

Lily Chalet

• Lily Chalet Hotel Pulau Perhentian Kecil

Address: Long Beach, Terengganu, Malaysia

4 Photos of Lily Chalet

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Forum

Need advice about Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia? Visit the Travel Forum for Pulau Perhentian Kecil and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pulau Perhentian Kecil hotel reviews