Long Beach, Perhentian Island, 663027, Terengganu, 22300, Malaysia

Satisfaction Poor

• Mosin Chalet

very bad chalet. its my worst chalet i ever been. people there not friendly. Mohsin chalet is :Black shop". becareful when you people stay ter. No electricity from 8.00am till 6.30pm. food lousy. rooms are the WORST. i came back with alot of bed bugs bite. Have to see doctor.

• suzaila's Profile Photo

Best Chalet and Dorm

We actually went up and down Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil looking for a nice place to stay ... so when I say that Mohsin is one of the best value for money accomodation, I really do know what I am talking about.
    At Mohsin Chalet, I stayed at the Dorm for only RM20 a night. The dorm is spacious and clean. There are 10 double deacker beds, 4 toilets and 4 shower. They provide clean bed sheets at no extra cost.
    Of course ... staying at a dorm is not everyone's cup of tea. No worries ... they also have nice rooms for RM80.

Unique Quality: Mohsin Chalet is located on a hill, so u get really lovely view of the beach, especially from the Cafe.

Directions: When you reach the beach ... head left. You will see the chalet sign board. Just follow the trail from there.

More about Mohsin Chalets

Matahari

by hash09 about 5mins walk to the beach

Matahari chalet really small chalet, its about a 1 mins walk from mohsin chalet and 2 mins to the beach. The room cost around RM40 - RM60, its a sharing bath room if im not mistaken, but the enviroment, its a village like. you might love it.

But at night, when a party night at mohsin, then you can hear the "doom.. doom" sound. haha, you wont sleep well... but it will make you going to the happening pub on the island.

Paradise on earth

by suzaila

I was in Perhentian Kecil for four days and wished that I could have stayed longer.
We stayed at a lovely dorm on Long Beach. The beach is georgeous. White sand and clear blue water. Truly a paradise.

This is the view we got from the Blue Roof cafe at Mohsin Chalet.

Accommodation Help

by anything04

We plan to visit Perhentian Kecil next year May, we are on a budget tour , we just need a basic room with sea facing and also can relax at the balcony.
My wife and me will spent most of the time at the beach. Have anybody stay at Panorama and Mohsin chalet, kindly advice or any other recommendation of chalet will be very much appreciated.

cheers..........!!!

Re: Accommodation Help

by perhentianboys

thanks.. Panorama chalet and Mohsin chalet don't have sea facing chalet..
if you like budget chalet, not to busy and clean for me better Abdul chalet on Perhentian Besar or Petani beach on Perhentian Kecil

Abdul - http://perhentianisland.info/c_abdul.php