Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, Sepang, Selangor, 43900, Malaysia

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Sepang

me watching the raceme watching the race

Pasta & Mee RestaurantPasta & Mee Restaurant

Pasta & Mee RestaurantPasta & Mee Restaurant

@rie and Johnny Herbert by Kaoru Tanaka@rie and Johnny Herbert by Kaoru Tanaka

Travel Tips for Sepang

The location connection...

by and_juana

Sepang F1 Circuit is also connected with major expressways and highways. A 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur city via the 6 lane North-South highway exiting at the Elite Expressway will lead you to the circuit.

You can choose from variety of transports - taxi, linousine or luxury economy coaches. Should you prefer a more scenic view journey, there is a choice of either a 40 minute train from KL or 20 minutes train from Seremban. Both trains stop at Nilai where a bus will take you directly to the circuit. I love the crowds! They will put on their favourite team for example Ferrari team fan will wear a Ferrari outfit and so forth. Really cool.....I will be back again next year!!!!!

SEPANG CIRCUIT

by and_juana

"Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix"

Sepang Circuit is located in the heart of Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor, the Sepang F1 Circuit is accessible via air, rail and road. Limousines, shuttle services and car rentals are available at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which is only a 10 minute drive from the circuit.

"F1 Mercedez-Benz racing car"

I used to dream of becoming a racer and race along side Michael Schumacher !!

"Michael Schumacher"

Just to recap, Michael Schumacher drove in his first kart race at the age of five!! Cool huh! Although father Rolf was not enthusiastic about his son's expensive kart ambitions, the boy was able to pursue his career because from time to time he received financial support from local sponsors. Rolf had built his first kart and registered him in the Kart-Club Kerpen-Horrem.
His enthusiasm for kart-driving continued to grow. In 1980, the members of the Kerpen kart club built a new track in Manheim, a suburb of Kerpen. Michael and his brother Ralf spent every free minute there. Michael was still too young for championship races and he had to wait until 1983 for his German kart licence.

In 1984, he promptly became German Junior Champion. In 1985 he won the German Junior Championships again and also came second in the Junior World Championships in Le Mans.

And the lists goes on.........I have been his favourite since.......

Yuri and the last day of Johnny Herbert, F1 fever!

by ukirsari

"Small hell!"

~ Lord grant that I shall never seek
So much to be consoled as to consoled
To be understood as to understand
Or to be loved as to love
With all my heart
With all my heart ~
* Medic Doc Roe, night pray at the battle of Bulge [Bastogne], Band of Brothers *

~ Only takes 'few seconds' to make your friend becomes enemy, but takes 'thousand years' to fixed it up in a good friendship again ~
* My beloved Dad about his views of a friendship, since I was a kid *

~ Sometimes, I dream, the dream so real ... of broken wings ... ~
* Mario Frangoulis, Sometimes I dream *

... For me ... losing contact with friends or someone who close to me truely is a small hell. And it's happened towards me and one of my beloved friends; Yuri.
Meet by coincidence on a F1 Race, we finally found; talk in common [bit Russki yazyk], think in common, he fills the blank in my mind and vice versa and do so many great things. Like 'hunting' F1 drivers and taking pictures with them, and counting [I won at that moment, thanks for VIP Guest from Honda F1 Hospitality ;)]. Then trying to be gamblers at Genting Highlands. So much fun, like running in the pouring rain and with Andrey asking for snacks to an F1 Team where one of the chef is Andrey's family [ohh, behave :)].
And before our departures back to our own countries, we write the addresses, phone numbers, any contacts ... and maybe one of us [or all of us] careless. And the wind just blowing our papers with those numbers and addresses! He tried to made contacts, more than twice at my office numbers, but unfortunately, I wasn't there. I tried to send a postcard and back on my desk with identification 'removed address'.

So, by the day we're lost in contact ... I just can remember Yura. Trying to understand that he's not disappear, but somewhere outta there. And dream sometimes, about the good things we're ever did. Hoping to meet you again someday, moj krasivij drug Yura :)

"Three companions: @rie, Andrey, Yura"

"Mommy Agnes and I"

PR Manager Sauber Petronas F1 Team. Agnes or as I love to address her Mommy Agnes. Is someone who always take care for journalists. And lucky me, I am among of them. She's cool plus plus. Truely helpful and never fails to make me smile. Offering me a cup of coffee at Autodromo Nationale Monza and the guy who sits next to me was ... Mika Salo!!!

"Johnny Herbert and I, The Last Day on F1"

@rie: Hi Johnny, sad news that I hear this is your last race for 2000.
Johnny Herbert : Yeah, I am okay. Hoping I can do my best on Sepang Circuit. It's a hard race and I hate to say goodbye for F1 fans, but yeah [smiling]
@rie : Oh but you still have a chance as a good driver! Already make a decision to join another race, Le Mans or DTM, maybe?
Johnny Herbert : Yes, ALMS ... want to try several races at States in the future
[and continues and continues, about his fave TV Shows, family, etc etc and ended with his autographs, thanks Johnny!!!]

"Playboy Irvine and I"

No need explaination. He's pretty damn sexy playboy but truely busy .. have to interview him in a hurry!!!!

"Sir Jackie and I"

"Alex and I"

"Bokie!"

For Bokie, if we already know to each other by VT at that moment, wawww, I like to meet and arrange a VT Meeting at paddock!!!!

Comments