Beverly Hotel

Expedia.com Asiatravel.com Booking.com

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• arissyam's Profile Photo

Beyond Expectations...

I arrive pretty late at this hotel that night due to flight delay and the front office staffs attend me warmly and makes the check in process really fast and smooth. Actually i didnt expect much from this hotel as that i was given a 1 star hotel rate in KL.

But im in awe once i step into my room at level 9 of the hotel. The room was so spacious (no problem for parents with two kids), well furnished and i have a full bathroom amenities like other 5 stars hotel in KL for a 1/3 fraction of the cost. im so amazed. there are yukatas, safe, steam iron, huge iron board, bedroom slippers, muslim prayers mat complete with sarong (which normally i have to request) in the closet..

bath tub, shower curtain, complete set of toilettries (+ comb and toothbrush) that i never thought before.. cable tv, mini bar, tea n coffee facilities, tv, dressing table, two lounge chairs with coffee table, numbers of standing and table lights.. and two handheld hair dryer (one in the bathroom and another at the dressing table). they also provide me two daily complimentary international breakfast (their simple fried kuew teow is impressive), daily local newspaper, free shuttle service to city centre (which is only 10 minutes stroll away).. And for all that 5 stars provisions they charged me for only RM 140 nett or less than USD50 per nite!!... i still couldnt believe my hotel bill till now..

and the next morning i can see clearly the mighty Mount Kinabalu just outside window.. what a breathtaking view..

Unique Quality: i do salute them for providing such a 5 stars accomodation and giving such attention even to a small detail for the comfort of their guests and charged only a small amount for it. i will do come back to this 'crib' whenever im in Kota Kinabalu in future time. And one of my best friend just did today..

Directions: Karamunsing area.. just opposite to Indonesian Consulate Office...

• balhannah's Profile Photo

Great hotel KK

We really had a lovely stay at the Beverley Hotel.

1st of all, I booked it over the internet.
    When we went to our room, a high one as requested and to our surprise, we had a balcony, this was a lovely bonus! The views were good and the room was good.
    We were hot with just the doona and too cold without, so asked for a sheet or thin blanket, not a problem, a sheet was quickly brought to our room.

Breakfast was a buffet, with plenty of choice. I really liked having my omelette cooked while I waited, so nice!
    The morning we arranged for a taxi early, to take us to the airport, they left us two packed breakfasts to take with us. They were huge, and very nice, too big for us to eat everything, which was a shame.
    A car rental office is in the hotel office, this was handy. There is also a free shuttle to and from the city centre, will drop you off in different locations. Staff were nice, and helpful. A good stay here.

Unique Quality: Everything was good here. 5stars

• Sneaky Hotel

This is one sneaky hotel, got offered a more expensive room because was told that the other rooms were full and occupied. After having paid for the expensive room, stayed the night and had breakfast the next morning, I noticed there were literally NO ONE around the hotel, and about 3 people having breakfast (the buffet was one of the worst ever). Got tricked into paying for more.... so, nice going Beverly Hotel..... you made yourselves to fail and to close down soon.... no wonder I saw no one around or anyone wanting to stay in your hotel haha

Unique Quality: The view from my room consist of a massive sewage drain and a pathetic looking swimming pool

More about Beverly Hotel

Beverly Hotel Kota Kinabalu

by andrew_cky about Beverly Hotel

Centrally located in the Business District of Kota Kinabalu and less than 7km from it's International Airport. Within walking distance to many government and commercial offices, shopping malls and places of interest in the city, it is the ideal place to stay for discerning business and leisure travellers coming to Sabah

Comments