Concorde Inn KLIA Hotel

See Amenities
Cathy&Gary's Profile Photo

Concorde Inn

by written on April 16, 2011

I always said that we would never stay at the Concorde Inn again after we stayed there for a night in 2007 in a standard room and had nothing good to say about the hotel. However we stayed there for a night 5 years later and it has changed a lot - for the better!

This time we booked a Deluxe King room, we paid MR239.60 - at the time about $73, which included breakfast, wifi and private transfers to the airport in the morning for our very early morning flight to Siem Reap.

Our room was a good size and the bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom was nice and all toiletries were provided. Actually everywhere within the hotel including the grounds, pool etc looked like it had all been revamped, clean, fresh and everything in good condition.

Food and drink prices are very reasonable as well, lunch for 4 people plus a jug of beer and 2 x vodka and cokes came to MR206.50 - about $63. In our corridor there was also a little area with an ironing board and iron.

So we enjoyed our stay at the Concorde Inn this time and will now stay there again.

Air Asia flights from Phuket land at the low cost terminal so we caught the Airport Link bus over to KLIA, this bus is not free as some people have said, it will cost you RM2.50 and from there we caught the free Concorde Inn shuttle bus to the hotel.

Good convenient hotel

by written on April 20, 2010

Recently we had a one night stopover and chose the Concorde Inn KLIA hotel. We were not dissapointed, the room was large and the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.
The shuttle bus runs half hourly the couple of kilometers from airport to hotel and back.
The hotel has a resort feel with a pleasant walk on garden paths to breakfast.
Good buffet breakfast - to suit all travellers.

go_AIR's Profile Photo

Not bad for an airport hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 5, 2008

I stayed there only for a night. Of course, that's the only logic reason one should stay in airport hotel...There are two options to go there if you arrive in LCCT (for AirAsia flyers), by taxi (about 35 RM) or by combination of 1) LCCT-KLIA shuttle (1.5 RM) and 2) Free KLIA - hotel shuttle.. I chose the latter. It wasn't so bad if you have extra time, LCCT-KLIA took about 25 minutes (excluding the waiting time) and KLIA - hotel took about 15 minutes.

I got superior room for about 63 usd from my travel agent, I don't know how much the published rate is. My room was in wing 9, about 50 m from the lobby (ps: all rooms are in ground floor). Apart from ironing table and iron located in my wing's corridor, I didn't see other public facilities.

The room was clean and quite complete, with tea/coffee maker, fridge, cable tv, lighting with dimmers (so you could adjust the lighting intensities), hairdryer, and two bottles of water. You could access free wi-fi, although the connection were down most of the times.

Unique Quality: It is affordable for transit passengers. It has quite extensive choices for breakfast. Although I didn't order the room service, there are various (international and local) menu with not so expensive price..

Directions: KLIA area

Inexpensive hotel Kuala Lumpur Airport

by written on July 20, 2008

Inexpensive 3 star hotel close to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Free airport shuttle transfer between the KLIA Airport terminal and the Concorde Inn Hotel. Breakfast included with most rates. Ideal overnight hotel near Kuala Lumpur Airport.

Unique Quality: Ideal inexpensive hotel near Kuala Lumpur Airport - KLIA

balhannah's Profile Photo

Excellent hotel near airport

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 13, 2008

This hotel provides a free shuttle service from the international airport.

If you arrive at the Low cost terminal, there is a shuttle which takes you to the main terminal for 1.5mr.

The hotel rooms are set in blocks, with a passage way down the centre with covered walkways to your block.
The room was clean, had airconditioning, Television, the usual amenities. Breakfast was included in the price, which was a buffet, with plenty of choice.
I also had my dinners here, and they were very nice and reasonably priced.
Even though near the airport, I found this hotel to be quiet. It has a gym, tennis court, pool, badminton, volleyball, football field, also a spa and health centre.

Also, I wanted to visit Putrajaya and needed to catch the train, so they let me catch the free airport shuttle to and from the airport, even though I wasn't catching a flight. I really appreciated this.

Overall, I had a very pleasant stay here.

Unique Quality: Nice setting amongst gardens

serjeii's Profile Photo

some experience

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 21, 2008

When I arrived, receptionist told me that she cannot find my booking. Fortunately, I had booking number with me, and finally everything was OK.
Wi-fi in my number was absolutely unworkable. Administrator told that this is because of network overload and better place for working with wi-fi is restaurant.
I could not order taxi to airport during long time because there was nobody at the "transportation desk".

The rest was fine. So if you need for example to stay for one day and go early in the morning to the airport then that's may be a good choice.

Breakfast from 5:30 very convenient.

Some transportation prices:

Bus from airport to hotel: free
Taxi from KL Central to hotel: about 70 RM
Express train from KL Central to airport: 35 RM (takes only 28 min.!)
Bus from KL Central to LCCT (low-cost carrier terminal): 9 RM
Bus from LCCT to airport: 1.5 RM
Limo from hotel to LCCT: 35 RM

Unique Quality: Close to airport. A bit farther from LCCT.

Directions: Sepang

tanamay's Profile Photo

Nearest Hotel to LCCT

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 8, 2007

Front desk is very helpful regarding early connection, early breakfast

Unique Quality: For those with an early connection at LCCT looking for the nearest hotel try Concorde Inn. Inform the front desk of your early flight and take their free shuttle to KLIA (5min) which start at 05:30. Hotel breakfast starts at 05:30 but you can take your early breakfast starting 05:00 if you inform/request from the front desk. From KLIA take the 05:50 or 06:00 bus to LCCT for MYR 1.50 (ask your shuttle driver for bus station direction) and in that early morning the trip will take about 15 min.
Or take a much costlier taxi from the hotel for a 15 min trip.

Directions: near KLIA

OneNightInBangkok's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 14, 2004

As I was on a stopover en route to Bali, I did not have much choice but to stay in this hotel. The hotel is 5 minutes away from the airport and they provide complimentary transfers. The hotel itself is very basic, much to my disappointment considering the amount they charged me. For that price, I was expecting something better. If you have the money, I suggest that you stay at the Pan Pacific instead but if you're a budget traveler like me, we're gonna be stuck at Concorde Inn whenever we fly through KL.

Unique Quality: Low-rise and resembles an American motel, Concorde Inn is good for stopovers.

Nearby Concorde Inn KLIA Hotel

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum

Need advice about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Visit the Travel Forum for Kuala Lumpur and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kuala Lumpur hotel reviews