2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 2.5 star hotels

• chenpeiqi's Profile Photo

Nightmare Hotel

I have been travelling for many years and stayed and various hotels, from posh 5 stars hotels to basic 2 star hotels. However, nothing prepared me for the nightmare I faced at Corona Inn.

It was 1 a.m. when my friends and I reached the hotel due to late arrival of flight (1h). Upon reaching the hotel, we were told that there were no rooms available and that they did not receive our booking at all. However, we had a letter of confirmation from the hotel that our rooms were reserved and we had paid 100% for the hotel stay.

Unfortunately, the hotel was fully booked. The receptionist was nice enough to help us look for other hotels. We agreed to move to the new hotel even though it was not in Bukit Bintang area as we understand that mistakes do happen. However, it was only reasonable that the hotel pays for the any differences incurred (a mere sum of 26RM) and for the transportation to the new hotel.

However, these conditions were refused by Mr SIVA, Operations Manager over the phone. He insisted on returning the refunds to us and wanted us to settle the new hotel's bills on our own. Refusing to budge, he then instructed the receptionist to look for another cheaper alternative hotel. In addition, when we requested to speak to him over the phone, he refused.

All these were extremely POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE examples that can be offered in a hotel. In my humble opinion, I strongly advise against staying in this hotel unless you absolutely have no other choice.

• yeikloen's Profile Photo

Off Bukit Bintang

Near to Jalan Alor, use to be easy to spot just behind of KL top night spot, MOVEMENT, until it was burn down and now turn into carpark. Great dry and soup beef ball noodle chinese style. Must try the dry beef mix "Loh She Fun" (white noodle with both sharp ends translated to be mouse noodle)

Unique Quality: Quite a old hotel, but quiet.

Directions: Walk towards Century Hotel from Bukit Bintang, turn right between 2 parking (opp Century) Corona is straight ahead

More about Corona Inn

Corona inn

by shtwgj

I know i ask a lot but for the first time visiting malaysia i'm curious.

Can anyone tell me about the Corona inn.
I mean in words of hospitality, clean rooms etc.
Is it good to stay with a family (i know there are more hotels but we're travelling on a budget).

Plz comment