Nova

Agoda.com Expedia.com Asiatravel.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 15% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• Had a pleasant stay

I checked in at Nova Hotel last week due to my business trip. Based on the location-wise, I must say, very accessible. It's center and at the heart of Bukit Bintang. Easy access to monorail, Star LRT and public transportation wasnt a problem. You can find a lot of shopping mall nearby such as, sungai wang plaza, berjaya times square, Lot 10 and Pavilion is my fave. Food finding is a top notch. U will find there are stretch of hawkers along Jalan Alor and i have been told that, Jalan Alor is well known as hawkers heaven area. You can find any type of foods from local cuisine, chinese, arab, indian, western, thai and many more.

The hotel provides me a very helpful and friendly staff. From the moment I stepped into the hotel, the very helpful bellman greeted warmly welcoming my presence to the hotel. I took by surprise once I entered the room. The interior of the room is totally different from what they advertise in their website. So I asked the passed-by housekeeper, and I have been told that, the hotel is just newly refurbished. New painted-wall, furniture, wooden-floor, LCD tv and I can easy access for my internet since they have WI-Fi for free for the entire building. Ok, this is extremely and utterly affordable what I have paid for a hotel room. Very convenience even it's only basic amenities provided. It's not a big deal. I would recommend the hotel to friends family and definitely will come back for my next trip. Well done Nova~!

• Had a pleasant stay

RM180.00 nett per room per night (incld 3 breakfasts) for Superior Family Roon

RM200.00 nett per room per night (incld 3 breakfasts) for Deluxe Family Room

- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities in all the Rooms
    - Complimentary Newspapers at the Lobby
    - Free parking (indoors and outdoors)
    - Late Check Out at 3pm. (subject to availability)
    - Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge & 5% gov't tax

Unique Quality: Travel distance from/to hotel :

By road to Hotel : KLIA Coach Service/KLIA Limo Service, appx. 1 - 1.5hrs

LRT Station : Hang Tuah Station appx. 15 mins walk

Monorail Station : Hang Tuah Station appx. 15 mins / Imbi Station appx. 10 mins

Bukit Bintang Station appx. 5 mins - walking distance

Interstate Bus Terminal : Pudu Raya Station appx. 5 mins - walking distance

KLCC, Twin Towers : Jalan Ampang / Jalan P.Ramlee appx 15 mins - walking distance

KL Tower : Bukit Nanas appx. 15 mins - walking distance

China Town : Petaling Street appx. 10mins - walking distance

Directions: Hotel Nova Sdn. Bhd.
    16-22 Jalan Alor,
    50200 Kuala Lumpur,
    Malaysia

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

Post-modern style lounge

A nice place to stay at Bukit Bintang area and the price a bit skyrocket during F1 event. If normally for single is about RM130, it's up to RM145 and back to normal a day after the race :)

Unique Quality: A post-modern lounge, it's cool. Then I get a king size bed for my own with view to the west. So I can get sunset and street scene of Bukit Bintang area.

Directions: Nearby small hotel Seasons Views at Jalan Alor, to direction Jalan Cangkat Bukit Bintang

• warzx's Profile Photo

Nova Hotel

I had a 2 nites stay. Overall rating is ok, location is in between bukit bintang and chinatown. all within walking distance. In front of the hotel is the hawker's paradise. If u drive in from other states, u can park the car downstairs the hotel, plenty of lots, and a security guard is also available.

• Hotel Nova - 5 mins walk to Bukit Bintang

Nice view and a super king size bed. A good choice of hotel for the family. Convenient for supper and also shopping at Bukit Bintang.

Unique Quality: Little facilities, but provides good hotel services.

Directions: Near a food street near Times Square.

• phil_uk_net's Profile Photo

Hotel Nova

After my unfortunate experience at the Seasons View I needed to get out quickly. The Nova was the first alternative I found and it saved my sanity. It is in the same Jalan Alor area but it is fairly new and fairly clean. Being a highrise hotel, the rooms on higher floors escape the noise and craziness of the streets down below.

Unique Quality: The rooms are a decent size and the reasonably clean, as is the bathroom. Not bad at all and reasonably priced.

More about Nova

Hotel Nova, KL

by meowster

Hi. A friend of mine and I are looking to stay for three nights in Hotel Nova, KL on May 2006. To those who have previously stayed in the hotel or have knowledge about it, I want to ask your comments and feedback about it. If you have suggestions of alternate accomodations, please say so. My budget is around 100-200RM per night. Thanks. :)

RE: Hotel Nova, KL

by mansionion

Hi!

It's quite a good hotel in that price range. Location wise, it is right in Jalan Alor in Bukit Bintang where the famous hawker style eateries are located. Ak for the higher floor is you stay there as the area surrounding the hotel can be a bit noisy. Alternatively, you can also consider Bintang Warisan Hotel or Radius International Hotel - both are located in Bukit Bintang area.

-m-

RE: Hotel Nova, KL

by wayaouu

Hi,
I have not been there, but last week some of my friends have stayed there and there are no complaints and negative comments from my friends. The location is good at the Bintang Area, you can easily find the shopping mall nearby. The Major Shopping Mall KCLL not too far from the Hotel.

Comments