Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50450, Malaysia

Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Agoda.com Travelocity Asiatravel.com

Costs 63% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• rinxie's Profile Photo

5-stars Luxury Hotel

It was in every sense a 5-star hotel and everything was pleasant, except for the fact that they do not provide toothbrush kits. This does not impress me as I'm not expecting not to have basic amenities from a 5-star hotel, but a prerequisite.

Unique Quality: The room which I stayed in has a view of the twin towers. The view was cool be it day or night.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Twin buildings

This is a view of the outside of the hotel from the viewing deck of the telecommunications tower in KL.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Interesting

We liked this hotel. Most everything was within walking distance. The rooms were a very nice size with a couch and coffee table, king bed, cable TV, and nice marble bathroom.

Unique Quality: The pool was beautiful and we could look down on it from our window.
    The food was some of the best that we have ever had during our travels.
    The breakfast buffet was huge with Asian food on on side and American food on the other. That made both of us very happy.

• samrezai's Profile Photo

One of the best Hotels in Golden Triangle.

This hotel consists of two wings.New World wing (4 stars) and Renaissance wing.New world wing is newer but has less facilities and smaller rooms.the renaissance wing is 5 stars and has great services,Facilities and bigger rooms.as I stayed in renaissance wing I'm going to write about this wing in this guide.

you will find all of standard facilities and services in hotel.I strongly suggest higher level rooms and twin-towers facing rooms because they have excellent view.

I suggest Renaissance wing rooms and only those facing twin-towers because other rooms don't have good view.

Unique Quality: I list hotel facilities below:

-6 resturants
    -1 bar
    -Discothque
    -florist
    -Shopping arcade
    -Business Center

Pool and gym is great and you definitely enjoy it.

resturants are very good and there are many food for every one's taste(asian and western).

It is located in greate place there is a Monorail satation oposite the hotel.also twin-towers are 10-minute walk only.also KL tower(menara Kuala Lumpur)is reaaly near and is in walking distance.

Directions: Golden triangle.

• Mez77's Profile Photo

Affordable Luxury

This 5-star hotel is beautiful. It is possibly the best hotel that I have ever stayed in. The rooms are very well appointed and have all the luxuries that you expect of a 5-star hotel. Breakfast was included with our room tariff and was sensational. i didn't need to eat for the rest of the day becyase there were so many delicious choices at breakfast. There is a 50m pool (Pictured) and we had to use it, despite the torrential rain. There is a pool bar and towels are provided.

Unique Quality: Views of Petronas Towers from some room, huge pool, gym, sauna, bars, restaurants, ball rooms, short walk to town.

Directions: Downtown Kuala Lumpur. Short walk to Petronas Towers

More about Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur

by about2travel

Hi,
My husband and I are planning another trip to Malaysia in September. Unfortunately he became ill on our last trip so we are planning another trip to catch up on what we missed. We stayed at the Shangri La in KL in a Horizon Club room. This time around we are thinking of trying the Renaissance KL and would like any advice on whether it's worth paying the extra $45 a night to get the Club room? From what I can understand both come with buffet breakfast and since I'm not really bothered about the afternoon teas etc. is there anything else I would expect from booking a Club room as opposed to a Deluxe? Any comments re this hotel would be greatly appreciated. I wait with interest for your comments, good or bad.

RE: Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur

by KUNALSHANKER

not, much difference, except for the cocktails for 2 hours in the lounge.

Comments