Harhorin Hotels

• Avieira67 profile photo Avieira67
  • Reviews: 1095

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Morin Jim Café & Guesthouse: A Decent Guesthouse

I was not expecting to stay at this place, but soon I liked to meet both Xavier, a French guy, and his wife, Morin, a kind person.
I stayed here for just one night at the ger and I liked the ambience and service. Inside the ger there are plugs and you don't need to go out to recharge your batteries.
If you wish to stay in the guesthouse, you just pay a little more. If I stayed more nights, I would choose the guesthouse.
A hot shower is available for 2500 TG.

Sorry for not using your Café service, but as I liked very much Zon Restaurant I went there for dinner.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written November 6, 2014
Tip Photo

• Willettsworld profile photo Willettsworld
  • Reviews: 8151

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Anar Ger Camp: Beside Orkhon River

We stayed at the Anar Ger Camp which is one of a few located beside the Orkhon River that flows past the town. If you walk to the river you'll get some lovely views of it flowing over a long weir. It features the largest shower/toilet block that we came across during out tour around Mongolia. It was quite wet and chilly when we arrived and so we got a fire going in our stove in our ger with help from one of the camps young girl workers but it went out during the night. Then, at 3am, there was a knock at the door and one of the young girls restarted the fire again! Now that’s what I call service! The restaurant is inside a large ger with a huge stove and a large statue of Genghis Khan at one end.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written September 26, 2008
Tip Photo

The ger camp on the morning we left

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful