Lake Side 6, Pokhara, 401, Nepal

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

• Great hospitality

A friend of mine reccomended this hotel to me when I made a trip to Nepal in August.
    It really lived up to my expectation.Though it is a budget hotel, rooms are very clean and well kept and has all the basic amenities like telephone,cable TV,private bath and so on.Hotel also has a restaurant and a nicegarden.Staff are vey friendly and helpful.I even had my trekking arrangements done through the hotel. Owner Bikal was very helpful and arranged me the best trekking guide.
    Overall experience with the hotel was very nice and my Pokhara trip a very enjoyable one.
    I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone going to Pokhara. I am surprised this hotel is not listed in Lonely Planet.Thanks to my friend for reccomending Fairmount."Word of mouth " is the way to go...

Unique Quality: Very clean rooms,great service and worth every penny you pay.

Directions: 5 Minutes from the airport and bus station

• Homely atmosphere

Had a memorable stay at Fairmout Hotel.Staff is very friendly and attentive,Front office staff is very helpful in making other travel arrangements.Rooms were very clean with hot water running.Nice to watch TV after the trek and feeling back to civilization.Food and beverages consumed were good and the price is moderate.so, i think fairmount hotel is better than 3/4 star hotel which we had stayed in Kathmandu.so,Fairmount Hotel is highly recommendable to others.

Unique Quality: Fairmount hotel is within a walking distance from the lake.Hotels is having twin/double bed room with 24 hrs running hot water.We can see great view of the lake and the mountains from the roof top terrace.we had a airconditioning rooms which makes our room cool after all it's hot and humid outside.we had a breakfast served in the room.

Directions: Located 15 minute drive from the Pokhara airport,10 minute drive from the bus stand and 2 minute walk from the Fewa lake.

• cancian's Profile Photo

Lake Side Hotel

Tibet Guest House find for us, at some price.
    We pay about 950 Rs for double room.
    A/c room with Tv and bath,

Unique Quality: Near the main road but you can't see the lake.
    Not so bad, walk 3 minutes at here is the lake.
    Lake views is not important.

Directions: Near the main road corner.

Comments