Value Score No Data
Good For Business
great value hotel
I have been in hotel nirvana recently and I thought it was a great hotel for the price. We payed 1500 NPR for a double room in the middle floor, with an en-suite bathroom that included a proper bath, somewhat uncommon.
The hotel is very clean and pleasant. Staff is friendly , knowledgeable and attentive and always around if you need anything.
There are many rooms but at least while we were there this did not affect the quietness of the place. In the other hand there are some well laid out common areas that allow you to meet and talk to other guests.
I don't give it 5 stars for the only down point of it being in a somewhat small but busy part of the street, with shops and restaurants just outside, making it at times noisy.
Popular Hotels in Pokhara
P.O. Box 10, Lakeside, Pokhara
Gharipatan, P.O. Box 333, Pokhara
Lake Side 6, Pokhara
Explore the World
- Minerva Jupiter Apartments
- John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments
- The Country Club Sarjapur Road
- The Claremont Lions Hotel
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Caledonian Hotel Fort William
- T and G Apartments
- Jasmin Beach Aparts & Studios
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Apartamentos Oasis Timanfaya Golf
- Nelsons Spa & Guesthouse
- Astoria Hotel
- Travelodge Tunbridge Wells
- Green Rich Hotel Iwakuni Ekimae