Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
Beautiful place to stay
We stayed here for the first part of our honeymoon and it was a memorable stay. They have lovely rooms which have a balcony where we can see the Annapurna Himalayan range. It is a small resort but a nice one. The staff are friendly and the facilities adequate. We enjoyed the restaurant though it would have been nice to have choices. We also tried the sauna which was really good.
Unique Quality: This is a quiet place where you are able to just relax and get plenty of privacy.
Popular Hotels in Pokhara
P.O. Box 10, Lakeside, Pokhara
Gharipatan, P.O. Box 333, Pokhara
P.O. Box 456, Lakeside-6, Pokhara
Explore the World
- Islander Motor Lodge
- Marriott Resort Surfers Paradise
- InterContinental Fiji Golf and Resort Spa
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld
- Playa Del Sol Los Cabos
- Quality Hotel York
- Hallmark Suites Rancho Cordova
- Hilton Kuwait Resort
- Travelodge Barnsley (A635 A633 Stairfoot Roundabout Doncaster Road)
- Piramides Cancun Beach Resort
- Marine Hotel
- Hamilton Hotel (35270 Woodward Avenue.)