Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Hotel: Very unique rooms
These room are all equipped with LG Brands, since LG is South Korean. Most hotels are by the hour, although there are rates for days and weeks. around 50 channels, including a few dedicated to watching World of Warcraft, Counterstrike. Very cool indeed. Air conditioning, heater, air filter, wooden floors.
Leave a good tip on the bed when your stay is more than a few days. It's worth it.
Photos to come still!
Toilettes have 2 different types of water rinsers - one for Number 2 and one for female privates. you have to be sitting on them for them to work, since they spray straight up!
Showers are in the bathroom and most of the time they go only to 5 1/2 feet. There are no curtains, the whole side of the bathroom is tiled. very cool.
High quality selection of products like shampoo, razer, soaps, lotions, etc. These are professional grade products, not the North American token soap and shampoo.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotels in Seoul
- Book Now & Start Saving Today! Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com www.hotels.com/Seoul
- 1/2-Price Seoul Hotels
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Seoul online www.booking.com/Seoul-Hotels
- $67 Seoul Hotels
- Save Up To 53% on Seoul Hotels! Compare and Save with Travelzoo. www.travelzoo.com/seoul
- Boa Guesthouse in Seoul
- Full-furnished, Free Wifi, New Bldg Close to Subway&Bus stop, Hongdae www.boaguesthouse.com/
- Korea Accommodations
- Unique Accommodations in Korea. Book Your Stay Now From $49/Night! www.airbnb.com/Korea