Sialkot Hotels

• arshed786 profile photo arshed786
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

RT hotel SIalkot - Pakistan: RT Hotel Sialkot is 'RAT' Hotel Sialkorupt

I searched the web for the best hotels in Sialkot Pakistan. I found that the only 4 star available was RT Hotel 'Rauf Towers' on Waizarabad Road. I booked through a travel agency as i knew told it would be cheaper to do so. i paid for 2 rooms for 4 nights.the next day after paying via the internet the travel agency told me that RT Hotel had put their rates up. Surprise Surprise!! i thought to myself. i had made payment and the next day they increased the charge and told me i had to pay extra. i was upset and complained but they would not budge, greedy people. anyway i paid extra.

looking at the hotel is impressive but all i can say about my stay is RATS RATS RATS RATS!rats everywhere in the hotel. rat drippings everywhere in the toilets. thank God i never ate at the hotel. I changed rooms three times. in every room there is too much noise comiing from outside. the traffic, HORNS HORNS & MORE HORNS. the hotel is located in the wrong position.

i made the compliants about the rats and noise and was told by the acting lady manager that i was going to recieve a refund for 1 night and that i would recieve it from the travel agency. I came back to the UK and waited and waited. nothing. i contacted the travel agents who made contact with the hotel who SURPRISE SUPRISE were unaware of any commitment or even any discussions. Now, the money means nothing to me but it is the principle and i am making every effort to let people know what this hotels ethics are really like. Also i was told by locals that the RT Hotel had a very bad reputation as it is.

So for anyone considering staying at RT Hotel DON'T!!it is far from a 4 star. it is rat infested and more noisy than the north circular London.the lady manager is very rude and her promises mean nothing. i just can't believe they can blatantly lie. very dissapointed. i will be staying elsewhere next time i vist Sialkot.

Big Rats