Bascon Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Bacolod

My crazy family! Say cheese pictures tend to lie!My crazy family! Say cheese pictures tend to lie!

Fresh FruitFresh Fruit

FROM DUBAI

by vinumv

Hi All Bacolodians,

Good afternoon..

I am from Dubai. I would like to visit your country. I read about Bacolod from its official site. I found it is very attractive. Can you please suggest me good places to visit there and where to stay and dine in a reasonable rate.

Have a greatday ahead.

Vinu

Re: FROM DUBAI

by Moira126

It would help greatly if we know what your interests are - are you more into history or culture? Are you more into outdoor/adventure or the beach? Or are you more into nightlife? Are you an "eating in a formal restaurant" person or going informal "jeans and T-shirt, no utensils needed" is fine. Suggestions could be based on what you like or dislike :)

Travel Tips for Bacolod

Local People at work and play

by cmercadel

I spent the last 6 weeks in Tabao Proper, Valladolid, about 25 miles south of Bacolod. I spent me time living with a beautiful family and became one of the family. I spent my day walking along the sea and watching people live life as it should be lived. Watching kids play and fathers fish, and mothers chase kids and do the laundry. The scenery and colors of the Island are so beautiful and vivid. I visited many of the local restaurants and and learned many of the customs. I had fish and rice for breakfast, and ate at least 4 times a day. I look at many countries that do less with a whole lot more and wathch how many in the Philippines do a whole lot more with a whole lot less. And most of them are happy with life. And again I must add that I to am happy with the way I live when I am there, hopefully it will be permanent when I get back.

Comments