Circle Inn

Lopez Jaena - Malaspina Streets, Capitol Shopping Center, Bacolod, 6100, Philippines

Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites
Agoda.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

• jopetsy's Profile Photo

Overrated Hotel

I booked this hotel because of its ranking with Trip Advisor but got disappointed after getting to the hotel. Check-in was smooth thru Agoda and it was a breeze. Room was big for a provincial hotel but sad to say the room was not cleaned properly. There were still fragments of hair from previous guests messed around the floor. Toilet was good also but towels were not made of cotton so after showering, it was a bit hard to dry up. Wifi was also bad as it takes 5 minutes to load up a page, my mobile network was way better. The location is far from the town center. Definitely will not stay here next time.

• planxty's Profile Photo

Quite outstanding value.

I had booked the Circle Inn online at a price of $18US per night for a standard room, which was well within my budget. I should explain that this was the period of Chinese New Year in what is the capital of Negros Occidental province and I thought rooms might be at a premium then. I wasn't expecting a whole lot at that price so when I walked into the foyer, I wasn't entirely sure I had the right place. A security guard opened the door and offered to assist with my bag. The foyer itself was very pleasant and I could see through to the coffeeshop / restaurant area which looked very nice as well.

I spoke to the young lady on reception who spoke flawless English, completed the formalities quickly and called the bellboy to show me to the room. It is described as standard but it certainly had everything I needed. Ensuite with hot water, cable TV, wifi access, writing desk and, very importantly, an extremely comfortable bed. When I found out next day that it had a swimming pool, I just could not believe my luck.

My Phillipino friends had remarked how far out of town it was and it is certainly not on the main drag but I walked happily every day to Lacson Street in about 15 minutes, it really is not that far. Perhaps distance is a relative thing and for me, central Bacolod is all walkable easily. This distance also has the advantage of making it very quiet at night.

Although I did not dine there myself, the restaurant has a fairly extensive menu at reasonable prices and they brew an excellent coffee. The pool is lng enough to give you a good swim, and direct pool access rooms are available. The free wifi signal is good throughout the whole hotel. The staff were unfailingly pleasant and the room was made up every day.

At the kind of money I paid, I really cannot recommend this place highly enough, it is great.

Unique Quality: There is nothing unique about Circle Inn, it is just a very good hotel at a remarkably reasonable price.

More about Bacolod

At Hinigaran, Dec. 2007At Hinigaran, Dec. 2007

More then 3 little pigsMore then 3 little pigs

Guiness Cemetery, Bacolod CityGuiness Cemetery, Bacolod City

Travel Tips for Bacolod

Bacolod Wedding

by michellebayquen

"Bahay"

We built this house in less than a year.
2005
Montelibano dr.
Greensville bacolod city 6100
it is located near bird pit, Bob's Restaurant, Lopues shopping plaza, my cousin Jen Jen Sanz Pambid has a restaurant there and there is also a Lucky Bingo with AC. In the pic u can see my cousin Stephan's Jeep and my cousin Nel Nel's yellow car. It costs about 500 pesos to fill up gas and they leave their engine on running while gassing up. TEXT messaging is so popular there. We even text the priest on my wedding day. People can text without looking at what digits to press. I remember seeing a sign posted saying "No Text While Crossing" at a intersection!

"Triumph of the Holy cross"

we got married on feb 14, 2005... at Triumph of the Holy Cross.... reception at L' Fisher hotel in the la'proa ballroom.

Blanchard - Sanz