our bates motel-ish experience
1. dirty and retro-ish room with no view except for your neighbor's window.
2. dusty funky linens .the bed sheet's material is like the one's they use for table cloths. my honey couldn't stop sneezing the whole night!
3. uncomfortable bed and yucky pillows.
4. grimmy bathroom with a three holed shower head that will make bath time like hell.
5. we ordered for a club sandwich and we got a sandwich bathing in mayonaisse. the way the food was prepared was messy
6. dimly lit room
7. bad cable tv connection.
8. no airconditioner (believe me this will count cuz its not that cold anymore in bagiuo.)
9. and we paid 1,500 pesos for all of this! hahahhahahaaha!
Unique Quality: in fairness to them, their staff is really friendly and when you check in, you get a free bottle of water, a zesto juice and a pack of blue sky crackers. they'll also give you free soap, a toothpaste and 1 toothbrush. free breakfast too.
they also have room service but they dont have free newspapers. the location is great cuz its within session road.
Directions: along session road.
Though absolutely clean and located in the center along Session Road the hotel, which I used to frequent many years ago has lost its attractiveness.
Rooms are furnished with the absolute necesseties, hot water is available only at times when nobody wants it. In order to avail of hot water, wake up at 4.30 am, because by 5.00 am it ain't available
Prices are negotiable. Upon asking immediately I received a quotation of 1200 Pesos, down by 300 Pesos from the original price. This price, however, only when paying cash in advance. NO RETURNS!!! - if you prefer to move to another hotel.
Nery noisy on floors - room doors shut only when banging.
The food does not deserve any rating and therefore, in comparison to other restaurants too expensive
Unique Quality: Only qualities are the location and the friendly staff.
Latest Baguio hotel reviews