Concorde Hotel Baguio

Europa Center, Legarda Road, Baguio, Luzon, Philippines

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • Spooky Place

I just got home from my very unpleasant stay at concorde hotel, baguio city. I never imagined such a spooky hotel. No one was around when I checked-in; elevator was non-functional, telephone in the room was out of order, nobody was there to follow-up your needs or requests. It was totally unimaginable for a hotel to be like it. Ah, I remembered on my second night (3 nights I stayed there spirit-questing, he, he), there was a woman at the front-desk who looked like a witch! Well, she fits into the whole ambience of the hotel (or was it a haunted house?)...Guys trust me, do not waste your time staying in that place...I beg you...hu...hu...By the way my friends asked me why did i insist in staying there for three nights? I told them I was looking for ghosts...EUREKA, I found them at Concorde Hotel in BAguio City!!!!!

• At your own risk

Our night here was straight out of a Stephen King Novel. It looked like it haad not been inhabited in ages, and was full of ghosts. I barely slept all night and was relieve to check into the Manor at Camp John Hay the following day. It was like heaven.

Unique Quality: Spooky!!!

• Dingy, moldy w/ Rats

We made our reservation through the internet. The description of the hotel that was posted described the hotel as a luxurious, 4 star with lots of amenities. Everything we were looking for, so we reserved 7 rooms for 2 days. When we arrived, we were met at the lobby by an armed security guard. The hotel was dark with Christmas decorations in the month of June. There were no people around. It seems as if we were the only one's there. The rooms smelled moldy and so did the sheets and towels. My husband and I were disgusted with the room we were given, so I asked for another one. They showed me two other rooms and both were no better than the first. It was awful. My sister was walking down the hallway and spotted a huge rat, the size of a cat. From that moment, we rushed out of the hotel and checked out immediately. We tried to get our money back and they refused to give us a refund and that we should take our complaints to our travel agency. We didn't go all the way to the Philippines to stay in a dirty, rat hole. If you are planning on going to Baguio, save your money and do not stay at this hotel. Stay at the Pinesview Hotel down the street. It's 1 year old and very clean. That's where we ended up staying.

Unique Quality: Nothing good about this hotel. It should be blown up. No amenities.

• sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

concorde hotel

it's a 15-min walk to and from the burnham park.... the place is a little dark......... i might not want to stay here again...........

Unique Quality: • Cable / Satellite TV
    • Private bathroom / Ensuite
    • Refrigerator
    • Telephone
    • Television

• namiewa's Profile Photo

EVERY ONE!

The home of quiet luxury, cool atmosphere, and friendly faces welcomes you to Concorde Hotel. Your "home away from home". As you are in the city of Pines, whether on a business trip or for pleasure, you'll find a place withall the warmth of home and fine dining at Concorde Hotel.... Baguio's Biggest Hotel.

Unique Quality: rooms which are tastefully furnished ....

Directions: Legarda Road, Baguio City

More about Concorde Hotel Baguio

concorde hotel baguioconcorde hotel baguio

cheap accomodation

by amabel210

we are planning to go to baguio this dec... most probably during weekends. may i know any cheap house/apartelle for rent in baguio for atleast 8 persons? thanks:-)

RE: cheap accomodation