Concorde Hotel Baguio

Tags

Family Travel Budget Travel

Spooky Place

by written on April 25, 2007

I just got home from my very unpleasant stay at concorde hotel, baguio city. I never imagined such a spooky hotel. No one was around when I checked-in; elevator was non-functional, telephone in the room was out of order, nobody was there to follow-up your needs or requests. It was totally unimaginable for a hotel to be like it. Ah, I remembered on my second night (3 nights I stayed there spirit-questing, he, he), there was a woman at the front-desk who looked like a witch! Well, she fits into the whole ambience of the hotel (or was it a haunted house?)...Guys trust me, do not waste your time staying in that place...I beg you...hu...hu...By the way my friends asked me why did i insist in staying there for three nights? I told them I was looking for ghosts...EUREKA, I found them at Concorde Hotel in BAguio City!!!!!

At your own risk

by written on January 30, 2007

Our night here was straight out of a Stephen King Novel. It looked like it haad not been inhabited in ages, and was full of ghosts. I barely slept all night and was relieve to check into the Manor at Camp John Hay the following day. It was like heaven.

Unique Quality: Spooky!!!

Dingy, moldy w/ Rats

by written on July 26, 2006

We made our reservation through the internet. The description of the hotel that was posted described the hotel as a luxurious, 4 star with lots of amenities. Everything we were looking for, so we reserved 7 rooms for 2 days. When we arrived, we were met at the lobby by an armed security guard. The hotel was dark with Christmas decorations in the month of June. There were no people around. It seems as if we were the only one's there. The rooms smelled moldy and so did the sheets and towels. My husband and I were disgusted with the room we were given, so I asked for another one. They showed me two other rooms and both were no better than the first. It was awful. My sister was walking down the hallway and spotted a huge rat, the size of a cat. From that moment, we rushed out of the hotel and checked out immediately. We tried to get our money back and they refused to give us a refund and that we should take our complaints to our travel agency. We didn't go all the way to the Philippines to stay in a dirty, rat hole. If you are planning on going to Baguio, save your money and do not stay at this hotel. Stay at the Pinesview Hotel down the street. It's 1 year old and very clean. That's where we ended up staying.

Unique Quality: Nothing good about this hotel. It should be blown up. No amenities.

sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

concorde hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 12, 2005

it's a 15-min walk to and from the burnham park.... the place is a little dark......... i might not want to stay here again...........

Unique Quality: • Cable / Satellite TV

namiewa's Profile Photo

EVERY ONE!

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 27, 2004

The home of quiet luxury, cool atmosphere, and friendly faces welcomes you to Concorde Hotel. Your "home away from home". As you are in the city of Pines, whether on a business trip or for pleasure, you'll find a place withall the warmth of home and fine dining at Concorde Hotel.... Baguio's Biggest Hotel.

Unique Quality: rooms which are tastefully furnished ....

Directions: Legarda Road, Baguio City

Nearby Concorde Hotel Baguio

5 Photos of Concorde Hotel Baguio

Baguio Travel Forum

Need advice about Baguio, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Baguio and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Baguio hotel reviews

Microtel's very own
Horseback Riding at Camp John Hay
The President's Mansion
Things to Do
Flavors and dough burst in your mouth
Restaurants
multi cuisine of a heritage restaurant
Give Victory Liner a miss
Great steaks and ambiance
Baguio Cathedral
Experience Diplomat Hotel
Things to Do
Good food, coffee, and history for everyone
A Breakfast Place...
Tree top adventure!
Eat strawberry taho!
generous servings!
Dinner Overlooking Baguio
Restaurants
A fine place to eat out for fresh gourmet food
Restaurants
Decent food, seems to attract foreigners.
Bombs away!
Have a Picnic at Camp John Hay
Things to Do
trave max and voyage plus
Things to Do
The place to be in Baguio
A great view
Camp John Hay
Things to Do
Planning to Tour Around Baguio?
Transportation
Relaxing in Burnham Park
Things to Do
Help the Senior Citizens in Baguio!!!
Visit the Botanical Garden
Those two big dogs at Mines View Park
Things to Do
I bought a cane in Baguio for my mom!
Shopping
Buy a Filipino pride t-shirt at Mansion House
Shopping
Renting a boat at Dolphin's Cove (Burnham Park)