Gilberto's Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Baguio

The cane I bought for my momThe cane I bought for my mom

People just hanging outPeople just hanging out

My aunt and meMy aunt and me

Me at Mines View ParkMe at Mines View Park

Travel Time to Baguio

by gilbelcina

I am from Bohol and I will be traveling to BAGUIO this month. May I know how many hour should we travel from Manila to baguio?

by happygolime

day time trip is about 7 yo 8 hours . nighttime is about 6 1/2 hours .

Depends on which part of manila your coming . I advice to take the night trip which is more relax .

by lahoree

6 hours po

by santeria01

Morning bus trips (around 5 to 7am) and midnight trips (around 11pm) will take you 5 hours. Note that the bus would have 4 stop overs. The rest of the trip schedule, you would definitely take 6-8 hours due to traffic.

Victory Liner has an express bus (no stop-overs) and might take you around 4 hours travel time. The price i think is double the standard rate. :-) You may inquire via phone on their Cubao terminal.

Travel Tips for Baguio

City on Top of the Mountain

by namiewa

Usually people says Philippines have this warm weather but not all of the part here is warm. Like this place where we called “the summer capital” of my country, the weather here is not warm and not that cold enough like snowing but sometimes this place is real cold. Its on top of the mountain where you can find many things to do like strolling around and visiting those nice place, shopping, and night life. I like the weather here and the taxi's are really different than Manila they are honest enough to give your 25 cent back and they will even invite you to visit this place and what to do. They give you some tips too. Believe me or not i can tell this place is the cheapest fair in taxi's.

Jeepney - multi uses

by myspices

The jeepney is not only useful in transporting people but it is also used to carry and delivery of heavy goods. Boxes/cartons are stacked on top of the jeepney to be sent to various destinations. The multi-uses of the Jeepney!

Bagio City! ...

by Travel2write

Bagio City!
Beat the heat and head for the Hills! Bagio city is a place I feel few people make it to. Well I should say most travelers make it to. It has be a retreat to city folks from manilla for a long time. Imagine going from the hot choking smog of the city to clean, cool, and I mean cool air of the pines. From horse back riding to nice strolls threw the park, Bagio is a suprising change to the rest of the country. Modern malls, American food and some of the best fruit and vegetables in the county. The open air market is a much visit, along with the botaniacal gardens. Bring a umbrella, and a warm sweater and jacket. Great place to visit, and if going to the Philippines a must see.

Have your portrait drawn ...

by myspices

One of the things you should do is to have your portrait drawn by the artists at Tam Awan Village. These artists (3 of them), all of whom are lovers of art and natures, just hang out at Tam Awan and are friendly people. We had a great chat with them. All 3 of them will do a portrait of you each - the price?? - up to you to pay .....

Additional picture on the artists at work..

Baguio to Tam Awan Village

by myspices

We spent almost more than half an hour looking for the station where we can board the jeepney direct to Tam Awan. We asked a couple of locals and each gave a different direction. We finally got to the correct "station" where the jeepneys are bound for Tam Awan. It is not actually a station but a designated lot where the jeepneys are parked - It is behind the City Market, along the Zandueta St and Hilltop Road. (You will pass through the Abanao Square and a Chowking fastfood outlet).

Fare to Tam Awan is : 7.5pesos and journey about 15minutes

Look at more pictures attached for location of the Tam Awan "station".

Comments