Hotel Supreme

Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza
Agoda.com Asiatravel.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Hotel Supreme, Not Supreme

*Room was not ready when promised.
    *Booked 1 room for 3 people and they only had one bed to accomodate 2. Did they really think that my husband, elderly father and I, went on vacation to sleep in the same bed?They brought a foam mattress to put in the floor. That was not accepteable for my 88 yeara old father.Insisted they bring a frame, like the other foam bed had. Mattress foam, not innerspring like other hotels, in which we stayed.
    *Room to have air conditioning. Unit was loud and ran more like a fan. Room never got cool enough.-Little air cuirculation. Uncomfortable for us, uncomfortable to entertain company. Room key required to be left in slot, inside room for air conditioning unit to run at all.
    *Hallways, very dark. Safety issue. Insufficient lighting in rooms.
    *Bathroom not mold free.
    *Had to ask for towel for 3rd person, even thought the room was booked for 3 persons. When I requested the towel for my elderly Dad, they tried to tell me tomorrow, that they were out of clean towels. I politely, but firmly insisted. Amazingly enough, they brought a fresh towel. After such hard work to get a towel, I did not have the nerve to ask for a wash cloth.

Unique Quality: None!
    *No ice available, without paying for room service . They charge 30 pesos for a tiny amount of ice. I asked for 3x the amount they first brought. She brought the same tiny amount again. Staff, not fluent in English. I am at a serious disadvantage not to speak the language. It was annnoying, as we had invited guests to the small, hot room already.
    *Pool- inconveniently, across a very, very busy street. We had to ask an employee to help us across. Not family friendly.The pool was overcrowded and not well maintained. tThe hot tub was -out of service. SANITATION,SUCH AN ISSUE ,THAT I COULD NOT LET MY 8 YEAR OLD NEPHEW SWIM IN IT.HE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!

*Elevators-slow, and hot.All hallways were hot also. I saw a wedding party lined up in the hallway, with sweat stains ,already on their pretty dresses. I thought, "Where am I?

*Restaurant. DO NOT EAT THERE! Minor thing, they serve Tang or Kool-Aid ,as juice.Juice comes from a fruit. We thought we were near the farms and food would be fresh. We were expecting healthy foods.
    Major concern--The food, both mornings was room temp or cold. Maybe they cooked the eggs and store in the frig and then serve. You could not pay me, to believe the food was cooked to order. It certainly was not fresh.--But we did have to pay them to wash and cut the fruits we bought ourselves ,at the open market.

*Room view was of the busy street below and the OLD Supreme Hotel. Can you believe they had the nerve to build another? We were very disappointed ,to put it mildly.
    Unfortunately, my Filipino sister in law, booked the rooms this time. She was embarrassed. We were embarrassed for her.
    * For me,a first time visit to the Philippine Islands. A place, where the people's kindness and hospatality nationwide ,make up for this terrible experience at Hotel Supreme. Don't get me wrong,everyone at the hotel spoke politely . Service and accomodations, were just sub standard.

Directions: I really can not tell you. Our driver was from Batangas and did not know his way around Baguio well. WE RELIED ON LOCALS HELPING US AND THEY, TREATED US AS IF WE WERE THEIR OWN FAMILY. It was a long drive down Magsaysay, until we found the hotel.

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

hotel not so supreme

This hotel's ok. basic necessities are available. But that's about it. Not fancy but the staff are ok. When you don't want to spend too much on a hotel room, this one's probably your best choice. Otherwise, rent a house for yourself. You'll probably pay the same but for the price, you'll have more amenities.

Unique Quality: friendly staff, very accessible to benguet state college and the strawberry and flower farms in la trinidad. Pets are allowed. it has a Swimming pool, Restaurant, Sauna

Directions: along the way toward la trinidad taking magsaysay. It's just before you reach bokawkan bridge.

Comments