One Abanao St., Baguio, 2600, Philippines

Booking.com Agoda.com

• location is perfect inside the city center

after a long travel to baguio, i finally found a place in the middle of the city to rest and recharge my energy. the rooms are good, clean, safe. the price is so very considerate. I love to stay again in this hotel next time i'll visit baguio. http://baguiowiki.com

• Baguio Trip

Stayed in Baguio for just about 3days and 2 nights. Hotel Veniz has a perfect location surrounded by all the good places like Burnham Park, the Baguio City Market, Session Road (of course) and very near the jeepney terminals which helped me going around Baguio. You can access almost all tourist spots riding the jeepneys which are only across the Veniz Hotel. Perfect with its location, the staff are okay and friendly. Rooms are fine, having their bathrooms really clean and with good exhaust fan. It is connected to McDonalds and to Sunshine Supermarket. Very easy to go to.
    If I get to visit Baguio again, will definitely stay in Veniz.

• cozy place

i've been to Baguio city several times but my recent trip last aug.14 was the best. hotel veniz contributed much to it. i love their matrimonial bed clean rest room and very secure. hotel rate is also very affordable plus its in the heart of the city,accessible to everything

Directions: near abanao square

• mastercooks's Profile Photo

Value for Money

I really like the service I got with them from the moment I inquire (walk in) and ask if I can see the room, first they are very nice and the staff are very courteous, and the good thing is I thought I have to pay for the reservation already since we are staying on a different but a big surprise they didnt ask for it they just remind me the next morning if I will still take the room, unlike other hotels and inns that will force you to pay for the reservation at once, The room which I book is a superior room its very nice and it has aircondition, tv, and a safety deposit box for your valuable things, and also there is a mini ref that has some refreshments and some snacks as well but of course you need to pay for what you will consume :) but we didnt touch it since we buy our snacks and drinks in the nearby convenience store, the breakfast is very nice I like the embotido and my wife like the chicken afritada, and its a buffet so you can eat as many as you like, but the free breakfast is only for the first day of stay I have book for 2 nights and the second day is not free anymore I just wish they can make it free breakfast daily but its ok they are still offering discounted rates for guest but it would be a plus if its in the house right!!!

The location is good it's just across burnham park, so many fastfood chain around , supermarket and its located in the city center, before I thought it's much expensive to stay here but its not , its worth for the price specially the free breakfast compare to other hotel which is very limited. My wife enjoyed the stay in this hotel she didnt even ask me how much I spent unlike the other hotel that shes bragging me on the charges I think she likes the place very well thats why she didnt bother me anymore.
    The only thing lacking is the WiFi is not reaching the rooms since our room is on the other side there is no signal you need to go to the floor lobby to connect to the internet, I dont know what happend I was not able to connect during my stay but its ok since I am there for relaxing just hope next time the WiFi is available in every rooms and the speed is good.

Unique Quality: Very accessible to park, malls and market area.

Directions: Beside Burnham Park

• headventure's Profile Photo

great bargain

i think for 1100 pesos for a standard room this is one of the best deals in town. compared to other hotels i checked out in baguio the bathrooms are luxurious and you cant get anymore central.

Unique Quality: located in the very centre of baguio. great single standard rooms with excellent bathroom, minibar, large tv, aircon for 1100 pesos. inside of a shopping mall with several cafes, restaurants, a large supermarket. free wifi with good speeds. hotel uses cards as keys. all rooms are nonsmoking but theres smoking lounges on each floor.

Directions: in the very centre at the crosssection of session rd

• zippee's Profile Photo

This is what you call comfort

We stayed in Hotel Veniz for 2 days. The accomodation includes breakfast, your choice of being served to your room (additional charges) or at the Cafe (eat all you can!!!). The room that was given to us has a Queen size bed, hot & cold (who needs this in baguio) shower, cable tv, aircon (again, in baguio?) and other basic hotel amenities. The room is quite cozy and the bed is comfy. The service is fast and the staffs are all helpful.

Unique Quality: Unfortunately, the room given to us do not have a window, thus no view of the city. But if you ask them to give a room with a view, they can be very accomodating with your request. The hotel is across Burnham park and very near where the all the actions are.

Directions: It is very near to Burnham Park, it is at the foot of Session rd and has a Mcdonalds fastfood on the 2nd flr

• trisanna's Profile Photo

Comfortable Hotel in Baguio

This is a very comfortable hotel located right dab in the middle of everything. About a 3 minute walk to the central market, 5 minutes to Session Road and right around the corner from Burnham Park. The rooms are small, but comfortable. Their restaurant serves a very basic breakfast. I would skip their breakfast and head to Cafe by the Ruins, which is supposed to be great. They were closed when we were there. The hotel has a massage service that is around 24 hours a day, which is done by the blind. Just give them 30 minute notice before the massage.

• jvsabas's Profile Photo

Centrally Located

If you like to be centrally located, Hotel Veniz is the ticket. Fairly close to the bottom of Session Road, and located on the corner of Burnham Park it's pretty close to anything you would need in Baguio. Restaurants, drugstores (pharmacy), shops, etc. were all closeby.

There was some delays in service, but overall it was OK. Rooms are small relative to hotels in the USA. There were some glitches in the service, there was a certain Filipino slowness, a maƱana attitude. The staff wasn't always quick to communicate either, but this seems to be more of cultural thing that I've experience throughout the Philippines. However, as I've said before, Hotel Veniz is OK to stay in.

Directions: North corner of Burnham Park