Cagayan de Oro Hotels

Our Members Say

• backpacktraveller profile photo backpacktraveller
  • Reviews: 13
GV hotel

I stayed in this hotel because it's near the mall where i had a work appointment and was actually forced to stay for another night because of the cancelled flights due to storm pablo.
I don't know if im just tired or if it's just a bad dream.... but i really felt there was a kid jumping for like 10 mins on my bed. My friend experienced it too. My co-worker on the other hand saw a person in dark gown with hood standing at the door, but like he was too tired to care and just laugh at the idea that he's addiction to wrestling got him dreaming of undertaker the wrestler. It doesn't have a scary vibe, though i found myself praying in the middle of the night to calm myself before i got to my senses and freak out.

• Written December 30, 2012

• kringi profile photo kringi
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

St. Nicholas Traveller's Inn: Cagayan de Oro's clean and chep inn

It was a very clean place with it's own parking space - not that we needed parking. Quiet and far from the noisy main road. Our room didn't have a window but we didn't care because we really just needed a clean place to sleep in.

• Related to: Mountain Climbing, Rafting, Budget Travel
  • Written May 3, 2007

• kb5fjx profile photo kb5fjx
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cha-Li Beach Resort: Beautiful Beach Resort

Great stay and sevice and nice staff. The setup my wedding and did a great job at it.

From a five-cottage affair, Cha-li has now expanded to include a 3-storey hotel building, which offers a total of 13 cottages, 26 hotel rooms and 3 studio rooms.

It also has a Convention hall that could accommodate as many 400 persons. Live-in seminar facilitates could house a maximum of 260 persons.

Right by the beach and beautiful saroundins and Accommodations. Nice view of the sunset.

• Related to: Family Travel, Luxury Travel