Calbayog Hotels

Our Members Say

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

F and A Suites: Calbayog Proper

This is the 2nd time my Wife and I have stayed here.
Even though the stairs are a bit steep from the street to the reciption, to me its a good place to stay. Its a clean, quiet hotel.
We stayed in the front room with a great view of the street and the town.
The only thing this Hotel needs is a Website.
I will be staying at this hotel again on my next visit to Calbayog.

F and A Suites in right in Calbayog Proper. Its within a short walk to everything and there is transport at the door if you need to go to the new Markets and Transport Hub.

• Related to: Singles, Business Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written April 6, 2013

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ciriaco Hotel: Room for improvement

My Wife and i arrived in Calbayog Airport in late August 2012, we had booked the hotel for 7 nights. We where transfered to the Ciriaco Hotel in a brand new bus. On arrival at this very beautiful hotel we where greated by the staff at the reciption desk and escorted to our room. Everything looks very nice, WOW! But the wow soon disappeared.
We noticed that the hotel was along way from Calbayog Proper, but it didnt take long to get a ride into proper. That evening we got room service, The meals where only snack size and very over priced. Still hungry we went into Proper and got a great meal there.
The next morning the breakfast wasnt good also. Only a choice of 2 different breakfast, my wife being a Filipina didnt like what was offered and asked for some rice. because they didnt offer a Filipino menu, they couldnt even make a decent cup of coffee, 3in 1 would have been better.
We checked out just after breakfast, because I felt that for what was offered this hotel was very expensive and not worth staying here.
I got better service and rates from a 2 star hotel in Manila.

The Hotel is a new building and great to look at.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Business Travel, Family Travel, Disabilities
  • Written December 11, 2012

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ice Plant Hotel: Average Hotel

My wife and I stayed in the Ice Plant Hotel in the beginning of September 2012.
I found the that the room i stayed in dirty and the cups that where in the room had not been cleaned after being used by previous clients. The staff where more than helpful in fixing these problems.
The food from their restaurant was good and is reasonably priced.
The Hotel is only a short walk to the main road, where you can get a ride into proper.
The hotel charged me 1000php per night, which i thought was a bit excessive but it was better then the hotel i just came from.
I would stay here again.

The room i stayed in had a view of the swimming pool, which was empty.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Disabilities, Family Travel
  • Written December 9, 2012

• okskotman profile photo okskotman
  • Reviews: 2

Ice Plant Hotel: Best hotel and cheapest.. only 700 pesos

After staying in another hotel it was refreshing to change to this hotel. Good value food. Cold air-con. Good tv. Hot showers in the room. Nice karaoke rooms for small parties. Very nice hotel and totally clean. Only 700 pesos a day.

It is a very modern and clean hotel. I loved my stay during the Calbayog festival in September.

• Written September 14, 2010

• drezzel profile photo drezzel
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

best hotel in the city

i recommend this hotel to evry one.....8 out of 10.....good food.great service....clean room...

good food..hot and cold shower,cable tv, aircondition room...good service.... room rate start's @ Php 700....

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written June 15, 2010

• blazinthrower profile photo blazinthrower
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant: Hotel near the town proper...

Recommended for travellers going to Calbayog, Samar. Strolled the town looking for a place for bed and breakfast. liked this one the best...

The hotel was formerly an ice plant company owned by two brothers. They decided to convert it into a hotel. Paying homage to the building's former function and reputation, the owners played the words "ice plant" and named the hotel "I's Plant Hotel".

• Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking
  • Written September 12, 2009
Tip Photo

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

MArju Krisel Apartelle: only pool is nice

this hotel has big pool and its nice .and car space is nice if u have bus or big truck ,this hotel is motel for driver who drive long distance from visaya or mindanao to pasay manila .

but in other point I m not satisfied at all

very small room and dirty also .aircorn is in room ,but it not work so good

and no front desk and no key of room also ...and its far from city then only your choice for dinner is there if u do not have a car

goverment tourism office in calbayog willgive u advicxe to stay here because its owner is mayor of the city

but do not hear that if u are travelle without car

600peso for small dirty room without key ...but car spae is really nice ,i think 10 big bus can pak there at once

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average

Eduaros hotel and dinner: best hotel in the city

A/C room with TV and table and big bed for 2 person with blanket .clkean shower and toilet only 500peso one night /per room

its best hotel in calbayog I think

because some bad person may come into hotel

friendly and many staff

• Opinion of Price: least expensive

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Tourist in calbayog city: gun man tried to go into Tourist in Calbayog city

Tourist inn is in center of calbayog city ,its very nice hotel ,500peso fro aircorn and TV and shower and toilet and big bed ,Its very clean and nice place,food is also ok (but too much for 2person ,if u order for yourself only ,u may think it expensive ) .

But problem is that one man with gun tried to go inside hotel just yesterday before I stayed here

how dangerous it is

be careful of this city

this city may appear safety and nice place for you if you are poor local person or

traveller who do not know visaya language

but its not true at all

we know the language they speak here

then we can know how dangerous place its is

be careful here