Calbayog City Hotels

Our Members Say

• okskotman profile photo okskotman
  • Reviews: 2

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Eduardo Hotel: There are better accomodations in Calbayog city

I was told they had 500 pesos a day rooms. NOT. They are always filled, but I took a 600 peso room on the fourth floor which you have to walk up steep stairs. The air con ran out of freon. Room was hot. Shower is running cold water and the nozzle fell off when you turned on the shower. The dining room is a joke. I ordered a ham and egg sandwich. It took three hours to prepare it. I endured the hotel because it was festival time in Calbayog and I wanted to be able to walk to the town center. The ONLY advantage to the hotel is the location but you can easily take a bicycle taxi for 12 pesos or less from other hotels only blocks away. I changed to the Ice Plant for 700 pesos a day. I will never stay at Eduardo again. Run down hotel.

There is no outstanding features to this run down hotel.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written September 14, 2010

• Fakfak profile photo Fakfak
  • Reviews: 33

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Eduardo's Tourist Hotel: Central, not bad value

Centrally located, I paid 500 P for a spacious double with private bath, aircon and TV. Friendly staff. There's also a restaurant inside, within walking distance there are internet cafés, a coffeeshop and other restaurants.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average

• suejas04 profile photo suejas04
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cann Beach Resort: Tranquility & cozy atmosphere

Little paradise in the tropic... I recommend to everyone especially for those who don't know much about Calbayog City and what Samar can offer.

GREAT VIEWS!