Caylabne Bay, Ternate, Cavite, Philippines

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Caylabne Bay Resort

Caylabne Bay

by noli

Caylabne Bay is a only a couple of hours from Makati located in Cavite. It's a decent sized beach resort with its own private beach, open air restaurants, bars, multiple pools, tennis courts and rooms available with private jacuzzis.

It's a wonderful place to go to get away from Manila for the weekend without having to board a plane or ship. You can even opt for just a day visit for a small fee, but if you plan to spend the night you'll find the prices reasonable for this type of resort.

Check out the website below for more pictures and information.

by stellz20

What a great view!!!... This is me and an office friend Jane taken during our Company Summer Outing last May 2003

Pretty Gals at Caylabne

Did you know i had a hard time asking them for this pose?!

The view looks so peaceful... yet, we look funny

Caylabne

by joysweet

any reviews? thanks!

RE: RE: Caylabne

by dindo_m

memorable! its a haven! with some quirky little issues hehe
see my email!

RE: Caylabne

by JaneCajuguiran

I wrote one in my cavite page. please visit it. Thanks.

Anybody can answer this?

by scarletf

Hello! Anybody knows about the famous magnetic field in Cavite? Where it is exactly? I'm quite curious about what I hear about it. Hence, I wanted to try it for myself. Thanks in advance! :)

by JaneCajuguiran

Hi. It's on the mountain/hill just before reaching Caylabne Bay Resort. Quite an experience if you ask me. We always make it a point to have a can ready everytime we go there. Just leave the can, side down, so it can roll.

by monina_c

Hello Qai and Helen. Jane, is it anything like the "magnetic hill" in Los Baños?

by scarletf

Hi Helen and Jane - Thanks for the info!

By the way, Helen - where will be the VT meeting on the 17th?

Hi Ate Monina - talaga? meron din sa los banos? saan naman itoh? baka mas malapit puntahan rather than sa cavite.

by JaneCajuguiran

hi monina. I have not been to the magnetic hill in los banos.

Scarlet, I think the one in cavite is easier to reach. malapit lang yon.

by monina_c

Scarlet, about LB's Magnetic Hill, I can't remember how far it is from UPLB. But I do know that it is located along the PCARD/DOST access road, on your right along the National Highway in Los Banos. Look for the metal arch on the right side of the road with the sign “Magnetic Hill.

For additional info, read:

Magnetic Hill is an interesting place kaya lang the guy I was driving with can't wait to burst my bubble with the science of it!

by monina_c

Helen, I've texted Aida and she's going to e-mail you regarding the venue. We will post it later once you've agreed already. :)

by monina_c

Jane, Scarlet and others! Here's the link to the sign up for the meet with Helen and Dennis on 17 February at the MOA.

suggestions for holy week

by Rastarigo

where to go? got no plans yet.

RE: suggestions for holy week

by PinoyTraveler

better make quick plans now or everyone else will edge you out on reservations!

depends on what kind of travel you most enjoy. nature trips? beach? history? adventure? city life? chill parties? also depends on how you are as a traveler. seasoned? once-in-a-blue-moon? first-timer?

tell VT what you prefer and am sure many will pour in their views. am etching to blurt out a litany of all things Philippines! :D

by Rastarigo

pure white sand beach without leaving luzon island. i hate tours. i want to find my own way.

RE: suggestions for holy week

by PinoyTraveler

that would be easy... northwards try Grande Island or Club Morocco in the subic area or go forth to pagudpud in ilocos. going the aurora way is even more exotic!

southwards of manila... go Caylabne!

by sabaw

pinoytraveler, where is caylabne?

by PinoyTraveler

its in cavite near batangas. here is their site: http://www.caylabne.com.ph/

Comments