Bayview Park Hotel

1118 Roxas Boulevard, cor United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Luzon, 1000, Philippines

Orbitz.com Asiatravel.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 18% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• suroyista's Profile Photo

Bayview Park Hotel, Manila - Home by the Bay

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about it very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there's any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for Bayview Park Hotel:
    Reception - 5
    Room (Superior Double) - 5
    Housekeeping - 1
    Breakfast Buffet - 6

Unique Quality: The hotel's location is right in front of one of Manila's must-see spots, the Baywalk and the famous Manila bay. It also few minutes away from the Luneta park and Manila zoo. If you are planning to see some of these spots, you might want to consider this hotel for its accessibility.

• Doug+Jen's Profile Photo

Great Hotel!!

Me and my Gf now my wife went to many in manila and we like the bay view the best we were able to get my affidavid right accross the street and buy some nice tee shirts there too. The rooms were nice and the air was cold everything we asked for they got us I do not really know how long it took but for us we were never holding people to a stop watch lol. Check out was a breeze. The only thing we did not like was the high charge of the internet there in the lobby. The food in the buffet was really good and you can have all you want and all you want to drink too.

Unique Quality: Nice pool on the roof and right across the US embassy if you need to go there no better place to stay! It costs us about 61 dollars a night and we were just three days for us a great price cause most times stay in the diamond hotel no phone in the bathroom there but I never talk to people in there anyway lol. The diamond has one bye the way if you need it lol.

• You get what you paid for!

I stayed here for 5 days in June of 2005. Luckily, I got a special rate of about $50 / night. But, as my title says "You get what you paid for!".

The rate itself was great, but other than that the accomodations were really $50 worth. The room was tiny and the bathroom was just as tiny! The one good thing about the bathroom was that the plumbing was good, but the shower stall was really small. The room had a funky smell to it, and every once in a while I would see a cockroach or two. What I did like about the room was that the AC was cold!

The hotel has a Starbucks located at the bottom, so it was the one place where me and my husband could grab something to eat. They do have the Baywalk where you can walk to at night to peruse the many small restaurant kiosks, but we did not take advantage of it. Other than that, don't expect much shopping venues.

On another note, my sister stayed here a couple of months later and said that they were doing some renovation - so hopefully the rooms are better now.

• Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Bayview Park Hotel Manila has a very good location esp with Starbucks at the lower ground floor is really a treat!

Their rooms need renovations with regards to the carpet, bathroom and linens.

I only stayed here for one night and i told myself not to stay here again.

Note:
    Good place to stay to those who needs to be early at the US embassy coz it is just right infront of it.

• kb5fjx's Profile Photo

Great place to stay

While visiting I stayed at the Hotel, If a nice place to stay with a great view of Manila bay located right across the street from the US Embassy.

Unique Quality: Nice pool on the roof, great views, nice people.

Directions: Well-situated at the northern end of Roxas Boulevard, this accommodation is patronized by tourists for its proximity to museums and historical sites like Rizal Park and Intramuros. from this hotel that has been in existence for many years now.

More about Bayview Park Hotel

A Place to Watch Sunsets on Manila Bay

by IamCCunnings about Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Known for its enchanting sight, the natural harbors of Manila Bay, its entrance fronting the islands of Corregidor, 3 kilometers from Bataan and, along with the island of Caballo, separates the mouth of the bay into the north and south Channels—is a panorama that Bayview Park Hotel takes pride in. Watching the poetic and dramatic sunsets at Manila Bay is one of the tourists’ attractions that Manila can captivate its visitors, which by the way, Bayview is a strategic place to witness such grandeur of beauty. The bay was the setting for the Battle of Manila Bay in 1898 and the siege of Corregidor Island by invading Japanese forces in 1942. The hotel’s 283 newly-improved superior rooms and suites are suitable for most astute travelers with the best deal rates as low as US$D54.00++. Historic and Romantic

It is in Bayview Park Hotel where the historic backdrop of the Philippines can be utilized as a romantic milieu for occasions such as weddings. The history of Manila is closely joined by this body of water. Naval battles were fought here, including the celebrated La Naval de Manila in 1646, which effectively put a stop to repeated attempts by the Dutch to take over the Philippines. It was also on Manila Bay that the Spanish fleet was annihilated by the American forces under Commodore George Dewey, ushering in 40 years of American occupation.

But more than anything else, Manila Bay is renowned for its spectacular sunsets - a must-see for every visitor to the city. Apart from its historic image, the hotel is ideal receptions for weddings as they offer three packages, namely: Elegant, Classic, Civil, Royal, and Fiesta, respectively.

Cozy and Trendy

Rooms and suites are designed for its guests’ luxury and the ambiance of contemporary living. Each accommodation has spacious floor areas, which provide its occupants with coffee and tea-making facilities, mini bar, individual temperature control panel, and cable television. For superior rooms, guests can opt for 1-big bed or 2-single beds with cable television, hair dryer, NDD/IDD telephone are just some of its features.

The hotel puts paramount commitment to providing convenience as their rooftop is equipped with a pool for guests who want to indulge in a refreshing plunge with a spectacular view of the Manila Bay sunset. For the health-conscious guests, they can head to the hotel’s gym is fully-packed with the needed extensive fitness program. To pamper and de-stress, a relaxing massage or spa services are available via their experienced in-house masseuses.

Comments