Bayview Park Hotel

suroyista's Profile Photo

Bayview Park Hotel, Manila - Home by the Bay

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 18, 2011

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about it very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there's any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for Bayview Park Hotel:
Reception - 5
Room (Superior Double) - 5
Housekeeping - 1
Breakfast Buffet - 6

Unique Quality: The hotel's location is right in front of one of Manila's must-see spots, the Baywalk and the famous Manila bay. It also few minutes away from the Luneta park and Manila zoo. If you are planning to see some of these spots, you might want to consider this hotel for its accessibility.

Doug+Jen's Profile Photo

Great Hotel!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 17, 2009

Me and my Gf now my wife went to many in manila and we like the bay view the best we were able to get my affidavid right accross the street and buy some nice tee shirts there too. The rooms were nice and the air was cold everything we asked for they got us I do not really know how long it took but for us we were never holding people to a stop watch lol. Check out was a breeze. The only thing we did not like was the high charge of the internet there in the lobby. The food in the buffet was really good and you can have all you want and all you want to drink too.

Unique Quality: Nice pool on the roof and right across the US embassy if you need to go there no better place to stay! It costs us about 61 dollars a night and we were just three days for us a great price cause most times stay in the diamond hotel no phone in the bathroom there but I never talk to people in there anyway lol. The diamond has one bye the way if you need it lol.

You get what you paid for!

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2007

I stayed here for 5 days in June of 2005. Luckily, I got a special rate of about $50 / night. But, as my title says "You get what you paid for!".

The rate itself was great, but other than that the accomodations were really $50 worth. The room was tiny and the bathroom was just as tiny! The one good thing about the bathroom was that the plumbing was good, but the shower stall was really small. The room had a funky smell to it, and every once in a while I would see a cockroach or two. What I did like about the room was that the AC was cold!

The hotel has a Starbucks located at the bottom, so it was the one place where me and my husband could grab something to eat. They do have the Baywalk where you can walk to at night to peruse the many small restaurant kiosks, but we did not take advantage of it. Other than that, don't expect much shopping venues.

On another note, my sister stayed here a couple of months later and said that they were doing some renovation - so hopefully the rooms are better now.

Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2007

Bayview Park Hotel Manila has a very good location esp with Starbucks at the lower ground floor is really a treat!

Their rooms need renovations with regards to the carpet, bathroom and linens.

I only stayed here for one night and i told myself not to stay here again.

Note:
Good place to stay to those who needs to be early at the US embassy coz it is just right infront of it.

kb5fjx's Profile Photo

Great place to stay

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 3, 2006

While visiting I stayed at the Hotel, If a nice place to stay with a great view of Manila bay located right across the street from the US Embassy.

Unique Quality: Nice pool on the roof, great views, nice people.

Directions: Well-situated at the northern end of Roxas Boulevard, this accommodation is patronized by tourists for its proximity to museums and historical sites like Rizal Park and Intramuros. from this hotel that has been in existence for many years now.

Nearby Bayview Park Hotel

Bayview Park Hotel

• Bayview Hotel Manila
  • Bayview Park Manila
  • Hotel Bayview Park

Address: 1118 Roxas Boulevard, cor United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Luzon, 1000, Philippines

9 Photos of Bayview Park Hotel

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Airport Transportation

Manila Travel Forum

Need advice about Manila, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Manila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manila hotel reviews

Shopping and Malling
Parks
In the Visayas
Off The Beaten Path
Just outside Metro Manila...
Japanese Style Shabu Shabu & Barbecue Restaurant
Euro Style Deli
Manila Travel Safety
Main Dining Area of Formerly Hyatt Manila
Restaurants
Money changer inside the mall
Excellent coffee.
Central Visayas Cuisine - Ilongo
Restaurants
Rizal Park ( formerly Luneta Park )
Things to Do
Be nice and help someone.
Ermita