Cherry Blossoms Hotel

dragonslayer99's Profile Photo

Average Hotel in Ermita

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 9, 2013

Cherry Blossom is a hotel that is i a good position. Its very close to Robinsons Mall and not far from most other things. But being in a quiet street, taxi's are not at the door. Its inconvient when you need a taxi very early in the morning.
I stay in this hotel when i cant get a room in City State Tower Hotel.
The rooms at Cherry Blossom are clean and at a reasonable price.

Unique Quality: The Unique Quality of this hotel is that its only about 15m from the enterance of the Robinsons Mall

nightmare

by written on August 8, 2010

booked this hotel for 1 night for my wife and daughter, arrived from u,k and got to hotel at 6 pm,was told room was not ready yet,so 1 hour later my wife goes into room but no towel to have a shower,as she was 8 months pregnant she could not be bothered to walk down to reception,so she used her own towel,in the morning when trying to book out she was accused of stealing the towel ,that was never there anyway,they held her for nearlly one hour,my wife demanded they call police to search her,in the end she showed them the contents of bag and was allowed to leave,becouse she was delayed she missed her damestic flight.i would not recomend staying at this hotel

100% SATISFIED!

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 11, 2010

I am staying in this hotel many times.I know the policies bcoz it is written at the back of the REGISTRATION FORM where we wrote the information needed.The CARD VERIFICATION they are doing every time I check-in is well explained to me eventhough they said it to my face many times.But i understand very well that it is their POLICY.Every HOTEL in the WORLD has their own POLICY and as GUEST we should follow that.Maybe,difficult guests only cannot understand that.You should read first before you complain.
i will surely,recommend this HOTEL.The staff are nice,the service is good,the food is good also.
Im just satisfied!

Unique Quality: NICE STAFF,GOOD SERVICE.

worst hotel ever!

by written on March 27, 2010

Front desk staff do not know anything about the business (when asked about the written policies of the hotel they could not show any--instead their answer is "sir, it is what it is!!!!")
There is no manager on duty. A HEAD CASHIER instead will attend to your business which he too knows nothing!!!! The head cashier also decides for the business... Where is your manager?????
Definitely, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone doing business in Manila...they have a very very sleazy 2-level suite and unfriendly staff...

Unique Quality: Unique qualities??? Unfriendly staff, very poor rooms, especially the 2-level suite that stinks and full of roaches!!!! Very sleazy sleazy hotel!!!!!

Directions: Ermita, Manila.

couples shopping

by written on January 30, 2010

Heard - remarks of the hotel. From people I knew about how dirty and service not good. Had my mind set to change the hotel the next day. Well that changed.. staff were nice when they see us we were always greeted. Are rooms clean when I need it to be. I was worried my things would be missing But that to did not happened. Rooms simple ,air con,small refrigeration,big bath, hot cold water. Need more! I paid the room daily to avoid any problems, thinking I would get shorted when getting back deposit and that to didn't happen. Stayed on 4th floor. If you need more money for shopping stay here.
If you plan on staying in hotel more, then going out this is not the place for you.

bhabes2104's Profile Photo

Manila's friendlisst hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 4, 2009

Lovely welcoming staff. Always found everyone friendly and eager to help me out. Nice rooms, always clean and tidy. Cable TV and karaoke downstairs in the basement bar.

Restaurant have lovely food and is well staffed and maintained.

I recommend the spanish omelette.

Hello to Rodney the wonderful manager. And of course the lovely Grace, Weng and the driver Doming. And everyone else.

Unique Quality: Excellent location, and such good value for money.

Directions: Close by Robinson Mall.

Simply the best place to stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 10, 2008

It was the taxi driver who introduced the place to my sister who arrived Manila a day ahead of me, I can't help asking her through text message whether she got the best place for us to stay for the weekend. Coming home for holiday, we should be relaxed after a 12 hour trip so we could have the energy to go out shopping and continue the trip to our province in the next day.. well Cherry Blossoms Hotel was just the right choice, Robinson's Place is just at the opposite road, about 20-30minute drive to the airport, nice place, quiet, clean, friendly staff, with affordable room fares..We look forward to staying at Cherry Blossoms again for our next stop over.

Unpleasant experience

by written on July 25, 2007

I spent a weekend break with my husband and baby at cherry blossoms hotel because of its proximity to roxas boulevard and there's a good mall beside it. We were scouting for a hotel in the vicinity to house our guests for my son's coming 1st bday party. We had a very, very unpleasant experience with a front desk officer (assigned last july 23, 2007, 1pm) who apparently has no customer service skills as evident by the way, she treated us. She should not be in customer service! Because of her, we had an unfavorable view of cherry blossoms hotel. Never going back there again! We transferred the following day to the hotel beside it Midland Plaza Hotel, where they have better service.

nimato's Profile Photo

Standard's Best!

by written on November 28, 2006

Very nicely situated in the heart of Ermita district, this 143-room standard hotel is right beside Robinsons Place, one of Manila's huge and upmarket shopping malls. Aside from the mall, the hotel is also a walking distance or a very short jeepney ride to some of the city's interesting spots - Manila Bay, Malate, Rizal Park, Intramuros and downtown (e.g. Escolta, Binondo, Quiapo).

Starting at P1500 per night, standard accomodations include a nice airconditioned single/double room with telephone, ref and cable tv but without breakfast. Nonetheless, a value for money, considering its prime location.

Directions: A neighbor of the massive Robinsons Place Mall in Ermita.

nice hotel for the price & location

by written on July 28, 2006

My mom and I stayed at the Cherry Blossoms Hotel for a couple of days because it was close to the US embassy. We weren't expecting much for the price. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that our room came with free breakfast. The staff was very hospitable. Everyone was very helpful.

We also loved the fact that it was right next to the mall :D It was within "crawling" (mind you, not walking but crawling -- hahaha) distance :D

Geefs's Profile Photo

Safe, clean and convenient

by written on May 24, 2006

I,ve tried others but I always come back here, both on my own or with my wife and children. 2 minutes walk from Robinsons mall with it's fabulous shopping and numerous restaurants.
Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Excellent value.
Hard to fault for the price.

Unique Quality: Centrally located for either shopping or the fabulous night life, but quiet and within walking distance from the US Embassy on Roxas Boulevard.
Very recently re-furbished to a good quality.
ATM machines 30 seconds from the main entrance and in full view of the hotel's security staff.
I always feel very safe here.

Directions: Directly opposite Robinsons Mall Jolibee exit (facing the taxi rank).

Good Value Good Hotel

by written on August 28, 2005

Nice hotel basic but very clean rooms, hardwood floors, GREAT LOCATION right next to Robinson Mall In Ermita, near Manila Bay also,

free breakfast, pleasant staff, good water pressure, cable tv etc, basic room is like 1250 pesos, for the quality of the room and location you cannot beat this hotel in Ermita, try it you will see. They have two level suites for I think 2000 pesos, not sure. also added two new floors.

Nearby Cherry Blossoms Hotel

Amenities at Cherry Blossoms Hotel

• Restaurant
  • Room Service

Manila Travel Forum

Need advice about Manila, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Manila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manila hotel reviews

El Pueblo
Parks
Barbara's Restaurant
Restaurants
Just outside Metro Manila...
In the Visayas