One Asian Development Ave., Pasig, Manila, Luzon, 01655, Philippines

akoito's Profile Photo

High at HIGM

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 2, 2015

My parents stayed at the hotel on their anniversary and I was the chaperone, ( the world has turned, this time the adults needs the chaperone, hehe) I'm not sure if there was an event or holiday at that time but in the afternoon during tea time there was a knock on the door and to our surprise there was a free fruit basket being delivered by the housekeeping, wow right? we had breakfast at Fab restaurant and lunch at 7 corners.
The room we stayed in is the lowest category, I believe it's de luxe, it's not new however the maintenance is good, the ventilation is good.
Both restaurant has good selection of food even if you are a vegan.

Manila's worst

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 26, 2012

The hotel room carpeting is the dull grey typically found in Doctor offices, industrial offices and was quite a shocker and disappointment. The furniture is dated and rooms have quiet a musky odor. I was transferred to an upgraded room, as the room I was assigned to was dirty and had an imprint of an iron on the carpet. (someone dropped it) The hotel room internet wifi is approx P300 daily and although mine came free on a promotion with travelocity, I noticed very expensive surcharges on hotel fees. So It really isn't free on promotions.

I like the hotel staff, adequate and room housekeeping was attentive to my request. The hotel Lobby is terrible, they only have room for one couch. It's a rushed hurried feeling. Not very relaxing at all. You'll notice immediately to the left of check in is the on duty manager! Keep this in mind if you continue to check in here.

I love how there is direct access to Robinson's Mall on the 4th floor. Lots of food to eat on the food court, and buy your groceries, drinks at the Supermarket on the basement. The MRT station closest to the hotel is ORTIGAS station. EDSA traffic as usual is terrible, so I often take the MRT closer to my destination and taxi if necessary!

I'm very shocked with the high reviews this hotel gets. Travelocity even refuses to add my hotel review to their website pending approval. Stay away from travelocity, I've been a loyal customer for along time. I'm switching to Kayak.

Don't overpay for this hotel!

joysweet's Profile Photo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 25, 2006

Stayed 2 nights courtesy of my work. Didn't really appreciate the place all the much since we just went back to the hotel to just sleep. Very near my office so going back at 2am was convinient. The bank booked us (triple share), and we were given a studio suite (the hotel was fully booked). It has a king size bed, and a roll away for the 3rd person. The bank paid about 4.5k, corporate rate, including breakfast for 3.

Unique Quality: The studio suite was big, it has a receiving area with a couch (2nd pic). King sized bed (1st pic) and was easy to request for extra pillows. Toiletries have a generic packaging - shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath gel comes in a tube type with no hotel logo whatsoever.

Directions: Right beside Robinson's Galleria Mall

• Kids Activities
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Manila Travel Forum

Need advice about Manila, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Manila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manila hotel reviews