Prince Plaza II Manila

Budget Travel
See Amenities
joysweet's Profile Photo

Very near Greenbelt

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 10, 2007

Unique Quality: The best quality of this place is that it is right across Greenbelt. So if you are into a very serious shopping mode, it will be a perfect budget place.

The room could be better, but since I was so tired when I go there I barely noticed it enough to be able to review it. Wasn't really satisfied - the pillows were too soft and the beds a bit bumpy.

ChrissyMoog's Profile Photo

Nicely located

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 10, 2006

Prince Plaza II is a condotel. We stayed here overnight last January because we got a good deal through our agent from travel mart.

The room was some sort of a studio type, you have your double bed, kitchen/dining/living room. It was clean but could do with new curtains. The floors are wooden and not carpeted which I prefer. It could do with a new sofa on our room...it was manky. The bathroom was small..you have your shower and toilet...but it was clean - you are provided with towels, as well.

You have everything you need though...ref, microwave, some pans and utensils, and kettle, to cook your own food. I guess if you are staying for a long time in Makati, it is a good value...It is very close to greenbelt (you are literally there) which is a big plus!

Negatives... because you can cook in your room and I suppose there are loads of guests staying for a long time, you could smell the odour of food being cooked in the hallway - when you get out of your room. And I think the walls are not that thick becuase we could hear laughter from the next room.

Service...in the reception...was good...we didn't have any room service so I can't comment on that. They let us leave our bags in the reception because our flight was really late in the evening. They have parking area for guests at the basement but for an extra charge...to which I object...

However, just for the location and the price we paid, I would stay again.

Nearby Prince Plaza II Manila

Amenities at Prince Plaza II Manila

• Shuttle Service
  • Room Service

Manila Travel Forum

Need advice about Manila, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Manila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manila hotel reviews