The Oasis Park Hotel

Budget Travel Business Travel Golf
See Amenities
CEP1863's Profile Photo

Not one of Manila's finest

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 21, 2014

As I had got a whole afternoon to kill before an early departure the next morning I decided to book a hotel with a pool and the Oasis Paco Park Hotel fitted the bill. I booked an airport transfer as advised by Agoda.com but when I arrived at Terminal 3 there was no-one there to meet me. The Tourist Information desk located within the airport phoned the hotel who then claimed that they had no transfer booking. We quickly established that I had in fact booked and they then hurriedly sent someone to pick me up.

My check in to the hotel was smooth enough and I was shown my room. The hotel's web-site claim that the hotel has been recently refurbished but I saw no evidence of this at all. The room was very odd shaped, had no natural light and was tired and dingy at best. The bathroom was no better and the shower mat was wet and dirty. The rooms were unbelievably noisy with the staff often seeming to gather outside on the balcony area in groups and talking very loudly. This area also seemed to be the rubbish dump for the hotel; I returned to my room mid-afternoon to find sacks of rubbish piled up less than 5m from my door and it was still there several hours later.

The hotel does have free wi-fi and I could access this in my room and there was a TV with some cable channels and a fridge in the room.

This is not a place that I would stay at again, nor would I recommend it. If I am honest, had this been anything other than a place for a short stop off, I would have found somewhere else to stay.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a tiny pool.

Best Service

by written on September 13, 2009

Oasis Park Hotel is a very clean hotel that you can have your rest from a long day of travel. They have a kind staff and their roomboys are so nice. They give you the assistance you deserve.

They have a beautiful swimming pool where you can really relax yourself. Delicious food and quiet peaceful place.

Unique Quality: Pools are great.. very clean..

Oasis Park Hotel - Best Value for Money

by written on August 25, 2009

The hotel is now called the OASIS PARK HOTEL

First of all, I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel staff was superb! They were very attentive and also very helpful. I went to Manila for a business conference in Makati. The Oasis Park Hotel was very affordable. I only paid around 2000 pesos a night! The bed was big enough for two and the bathroom was very clean.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who doesn't want to pay thousands of pesos for a room. At the Oasis Park Hotel, you get the same excellent service, a comfortable room and a delicious breakfast. Worth every single peso.

Unique Quality: Excellent Service! Very Attentive Staff! Clean Pool! Great Location!

Directions: Beside Paco Park

littleman's Profile Photo

Oasis Hotel

by written on June 19, 2009

I have stayed in this small, quiet ,hotel for a couple of weeks on my last 4 trips to Manila.My stay was in a standard room which was o.k, for a 3 star hotel in Manila. I found the staff very friendly and helpfull.When i asked for something, it was done with a smile.although i would recommend the next level upgrade as better value.The menu is extensive and of a good standard.The hotel owner is Australian and most guests.Robinsons mall is a ten minute walk or 50-100 pesos by taxi and there is a taxi rank out the front of the hotel.Airport pickup is 750 pesos.I would stay here again,no problem.Please view the website.

Directions: Next to Paco Park

• Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation
  • Free High Speed Internet

Manila Travel Forum

Need advice about Manila, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Manila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manila hotel reviews

Parks
Barbara's Restaurant
In the Visayas
Off The Beaten Path
Just outside Metro Manila...
Major Tourist District of Manila