Honeycomb Tourist Inn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 66 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity

Stinky and Noisy Place

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 12, 2012

I checked-in and checked-out in 10 minutes today! What a record stay.

The charm of an old mansion lured me to checked-in. When the staff showed me the room, she brought with her an air freshener. I then understood why she brought it -- the hallway leading to the room and the room itself really needed an air freshener. I then requested for another room.

The new assigned room had lesser odor, but the problem was noise. The inn is in a corner of a busy street mostly passed by motorcycles. I was thinking that I could not sleep well tonight due to stench and noice. So, I decided to check-out 10 minutes later. Unfortunately, I was charged 100% of the room.

I didn't mind paying twice for a night stay as sleep is very important for me. And I'm sure I could sleep well tonight after transferring to a nice hotel just accross the road with almost the same price.

I absolutely like honey but not this namesake inn.

Nearby Honeycomb Tourist Inn

Honeycomb Tourist Inn

• Honeycomb Tourist Hotel Dumaguete City

Address: Rizal Boulevard corner Dr. V. Locsin St., Dumaguete City, 6200, Philippines

Amenities at Honeycomb Tourist Inn

• Restaurant
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Dumaguete Travel Forum

Need advice about Dumaguete, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Dumaguete and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Dumaguete hotel reviews