Century 21 Hotel

Quezon Street, Iloilo City, 5000, Philippines

• nimato's Profile Photo

Nice Budget Hotel

Highly recommended. Century 21 is a new multi-storey budget hotel which I think caters to true budget business travellers. Very clean and comfy aircon double rooms (2 single beds) is P900, with cable TV and hot/ cold shower. Staff is nice, friendly and helpful. Great value, will stay there again when I come back!

Unique Quality: The hotel is centrally located - a walking distance to Museo Iloilo, Saint Paul University Hospital and a short jeepney ride to other interesting sites like Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, Molo Church, SM and downtown. Quite laidback neighborhood but very accessible.

• Century 21 Hotel - Hottest New Place in Town

Local friends suggested that my husband and I stay in this new hotel in the heart of the city called CENTURY 21 HOTEL. We stayed for 5 nights and were completely satisfied with the value we got for our money. There are no grand furniture or ballrooms, but it offered what were most important to us --- a very clean place (don't get a lot of those in Iloilo), top service (the manager is wonderful), and a prime location. It's close to shops, schools, churches and even beaches! Best of all, it is extremely affordable --- rooms start at around US$10. We couldn't believe it at first! They also have a nice restaurant serving very good native food.

Unique Quality: Other than the very low price, I think they have excellent service!! Perhaps it's because the hotel only has around 70 rooms, which makes everything personalized. We were treated like old friends. My husband wanted to go hiking, so the manager arranged for a special tour with a mountaineering team. I, on the other hand, had a special massage service in my room. All those little things made the difference!

Directions: From St. Paul Hospital, turn toward Quezon Street. Century 21 Hotel is a tall building in the right side of the road. Has a huge sign. Can't miss it.