Days Hotel Iloilo

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 26% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Iloilo

Miag-ao ChurchMiag-ao Church

Bougainvillea Glabra "Snow White"Bougainvillea Glabra "Snow White"

Guimaras Adventure park Or Tequero Adventure resort Guimaras

by tooth

Hi
Has any one been to either of the above? What were they Like? I hope to visit one
in December with wife and kids age 9 & 11 are the kids allowed to to paint balling? Shooting etc.? What is the accommodation like ? I have tried contacting them but no reply so are they both still open? Any info you can provide may help.

Regards and thanks in advance Daryl

by kilnamona

http://www.localphilippines.com/hotels-and-resorts/guimaras/233/guimaras-adventure-park see my pm /e-mail

by kilnamona

i contacted someone in manila and this was the reply I will not recommend the adventure park to my friends as I think it is not worth it and I know that paintball has a minimum number of participants, I think it is 6 or higher. We have paintball here in Manila and the nearby province of Rizal if they want. Tell your friend to visit the review page of resorts in Guimaras. I even have a review of Costa Aguada.
I have not been to Tequero Adventure Park. I have been to Guimaras Adventure Park but haven't tried their facilities like paintball and rapelling as I am with my parents during that time. The place was deserted when we got their and I am not even impressed with the place, I think we are the only customer and we didn't even try their facilities. The driver that we hired just bought us there just to show the place.Noel.

by tooth

Noel

Many thanks looks like I will give Guimaras Adventure Park a miss,

Rgds

Daryl

Travel Tips for Iloilo

Iloilo

by shoepirate

"First time I set foot in Iloilo"

I am actually working in Naga Camarines Sur from a Medical Distribution Company. One day I thought maybe I should try travelling on my own and started my travel last year 2008 driving my car from Naga all the way to Cebu(my hometown) via Samar and Leyte. Should anyone want to ask about my trip regarding transportation,fares, fee etc..I can give you tips at least closer to reality since I haven't entered the deatils in my journal.
It's my first time to set foot in Iloilo and in this website. Hitchhiking a friend is not actually a hitchhike, what's it called by the way? because that was what I did last Saturday December 19, 2009 from Bicol to Manila. My friend housemate named Shelley and me set off from Naga at around 10 but she had some errands to do, in short we hit the road at around probably almost 12. Perhaps you might wanna ask about the distance of Naga to Manila, est. 380kms, travel time may vary what kind of driver you are and the traffic you will experience along the way especially in Lucena, Sariaya, San Pablo, but generally travel time would take 8 hours, it can either be shorter or longer, expect your arse to feel uncomfortable pain sitting long hours straight. For traveller reading this, you might wanna know bus traversing this route, you can buy ticket in CBD(Central Bus Depot) as what they call it in Naga, just a block accross SM City. YOu can choose from Philtranco,Isarog,Penafrancia. Tickets are sold at 700 to a thousand pesos.
I got off the car at Sm Bicutan where I transfered to another friends car at around 9pm. We drive from there to Shell SLEX and grab a dinner for myself, my friend had his early that evening. I chose KFC,a chicken burger combo, I wanted it light since it's already late and in a short while I'd be in bed. Well, you can choose different types of fastfood there, it's all around the whole block. Here's the deal,tip for the one's travelling,drink fresh milk probably 2 packs of 200ml so that in the morning you'd be bale to manage loosing bowel and won't have to worry looking for a CR along the way. You must also include it in your list. Comfort rooms in Shell SLEX doesn't have ...I will edit this Im tired and hungry

Comments