Hotel Tiffany Laoag

rairaiken's Profile Photo

Retro Style..

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2012

I made a reservation over the phone since on the website it doesn't show that there was a single room option and I don't want to pay a room good for 2 if I'm a solo traveller. Good thing they were able to accomadate me and gave me a single room for P695 which is an average price for me. When I arrived the hotel the room was clean and they gave me a 2 bed room for the same price. The hot water was working though it was truly hot but I was warned beforehand. The room was not scary and the location is convenient since the bus terminal to Pagudpud was just on the next block and there was a Jollibee store also in the next block. Service was average, they were accomading and able to answer guestions when you ask them.

Unique Quality: The hotel was not noisy, I love the retro look and the color of the walls inside the room. Diner downstairs was a plus and also the Jollibee store in the next block so tourist need not to go far to eat. It's a great hotel if you're looking for something where you can rest though it's not posh. It's just right for your money. Though there was no wifi but it was clean and that's good enough for me.

Nearby Hotel Tiffany Laoag

5 Photos of Hotel Tiffany Laoag

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hotel Tiffany Laoag

• Restaurant

Laoag Travel Forum

Need advice about Laoag, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Laoag and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Laoag hotel reviews