Alicia Hotel

Capt. F. Aquende Dr, Legazpi City, Albay, Bicol Region, Legaspi, 4500, Philippines
#4
Rank 4 of 5 hotels
in Legaspi
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Decent rate for just a sleep

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 29, 2012

The Alicia was a decent budget hotel -- It is off the beaten path but close enough to other places to walk to. I found the room quite small and very old - the place needs some renovation overall. I noticed they keep the aircon off in the lounge until people arrive. Everyone there is extremely nice and very professional.

Unique Quality: The breakfast was decent and was included in the stay. The pool is unusual but they did have one and that was pretty nice plus to the stay.

DeannaW1's Profile Photo
DeannaW1 May 17, 2014 at 7:27 AM

We tried booking room for the night on our way back to Manila from Donsol but could not get one because they said it was fully booked, anyway we still tried and went there in person and got a room. We stayed in their executive room nice but looks very old. My only disappointment was a lack of complimentary water to drink, there is a kettle but no coffee or tea. We were so tired after a long trip and all I want was water to drink. Told the reception if they can provide us with some water and no one came. We were only there for one night and I really wished that they could have been more attentive to their guests if they want them to come back next time.

Nearby Alicia Hotel

Legaspi Travel Forum

Need advice about Legaspi, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Legaspi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Legaspi hotel reviews