Renaissance Gardens, Washington Drive, Legaspi, Philippines

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Asiatravel.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• iamivyleague's Profile Photo

Excellent service from hotel staff

I can't remember where this hotel is located because once we arrived Legazpi, we were provided complimentary airport pick up, so we just hopped into the van and left the airport. Room is very cozy, we were so lazy to go out and just want to stay in the room all day. Hotel staff provide excellent service. We were also provide complimentary city tour. Dining is small but they serve good food. Very affordable hotel in the city of Legazpi.

Unique Quality: Room with a view of Mt Mayon,,, amazing!

More about Legaspi

Busy day at the Smoke n'GrillBusy day at the Smoke n'Grill

wibot and antot at cagsawawibot and antot at cagsawa

Cross at Mayon VolcanoCross at Mayon Volcano

deplaningdeplaning

where is legaspi

by zheldevil

im from pampanga and i have a marine boyfriend they will fly there in saturday i just want to know that how can we will go there with my friends using a bus?and how many hours the trip,,or using a plane?i just want to know what is the near province in legaspi i hope you can answer me A.S.A.P,,thank you

by asianbelle

Legaspi is a city in the province of Albay. There are PAL and Cebu Pacific flights from Manila to Legaspi and travel time is about 50mins.

You can also go by land - Philtranco, Green Star, Penafrancia, Raymond, Superlines, etc. There is a bus terminal in Ali Mall Cubao and another along EDSA Pasay. From Manila, travel time is about 10 hours (longer if you'll be coming from Pampanga).

by zheldevil

hi thanks for the imformation,,can i know if how much t5he flights frrom manila to legaspi?thanks

by asianbelle

Airfares vary, depending on season (peak or low) or no. of days interval between your booking date and your departure date. Also, there were times when airlines have promos. Check out Cebu Pacific as they now have an on-going low fare offers.

by simply_owen

Zestair formly Asian Spirit now also flies to Legazpi City I think 4x a week.

by monina_c

>>i just want to know what is the near province in legaspi i hope you can answer me A.S.A.P,,thank you<< Well, there's Sorsogon, Camarines Sur and Norte.

by monina_c

i think cebu pacific has 4 flights to legaspi daily. it only takes 45 min to get from manila to legaspi. it cost us around P1800 for a RT ticket. i think it will be more practical for you to take the plane instead of the spend long hours in a bus.

Travel Tips for Legaspi

Legazpi City, Albay

by chick_traveller

"Mayon Volcano"

Legazpi City is famous for it's majestic and world-renowed Mayon Volcano. I've been to Mayon Volcano many times. I was even lucky to see the beauty of it before the 2006 eruption. Last year, me and some friends from work booked a flight to Legazpi. The airport is just behind the volcano. Before the plane lands it will have a 180 degrees navigation around the volcano. It was truly an amazing experience. You can clearly see (without too much clouds of course) its peak.

"Liñon Hill, Legazpi"

Liñon Hill according to some relatives is the highest peak in the whole province of Albay. It is too steep that only motorbikes can go up the hill. So, if you don't have one better walk from the foot of the hill to the top. It is a 20-minute walk or depends on you pace. It is best to go up at night because there are grills and bars on top. You can soothe yourself by sipping a glass of ice-colded beer and eat barbecues.

Beautiful Mayon

by eversure

"Perfect"

The family went to Legaspi City recently so my kids could see Mayon volcano. I've never seen it myself and when I first saw it, the view really took my breath away. Perfect!

Too bad there's a lack of information on hotels and things to do .

We also visited the Cagsawa ruins, the town that was buried when Mayon exploded long time ago. Of course, we walked through the city and dropped bu on their handicraft market.

Mt. Mayon

by thermopilas

"Mt. Mayon"

I took this picture at the airport in Legazpi. I was only in Legazpi for a day, and as it turned out, this was the only shot I was able to take of the volcano. For the rest of the day, clouds covered it.

"Cagsawa ruin"

I was with my friend Lyn who lives in a nearby city of Nara, and she was nice enough to take me around Legazpi. We stayed here in the Cagsawa ruins through most of the morning waiting for the clouds to lift, but it never did. The volcano should be in the background... The bell tower and the surrounding ruins shows how an eruption of the volcano affects the nearby areas. There's a swimming pool nearby, crafts stores, and restaurants within the vicinity.

Comments