Lucena City Hotels

Our Members Say

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Grand Riviera Hotel: Lucena's newest hotel but not the best

When this hotel opened in July 2007, they gave us opening promo price of P900 per night, wow it was a very good deal considering that the hotel is brand new. But, the rooms are very small, and the bathroom gets flooded when you take a shower (yuck!). But thats bearable for me for the price of P900 per night. But in December, a new manager came in and increased their price at P1,400. Thats too much. I came back to my favorite hotel in Lucena which was actually more expensive at P1,900 but better.

Spacious parking

• Related to: Road Trip
  • Written February 22, 2008

The building

• cyndymc profile photo cyndymc
  • Reviews: 1536

Diamond Resort and Hotel: Surprisingly Beautiful Hotel

Diamond Resort and Hotel is the one we chose among the hotels that we checked out in Lucena City. We liked the aura of the gardens, the ambience of the Lobby, D' Cafeteria Nook and Gazebo Astoria. The swimming pools looked clean, the rooms looked okay and staff were nice and friendly. More importantly, it has 24-hour security and parking space inside the compound.

However, our plans changed and we spent the night in Pueblo Por La Playa in Pagbilao, but we have bookmarked Diamond Resort and Hotel for future travels. Rooms range from P2,600 to P4, 900, inclusive of complimentary breakfast, free use of swimming pool, and free wifi access. Check their website for updated rates.

Diamond Resort and Hotel has a good location. It is along Maharlika Highway, but it is surprisngly quiet in the compound. It is just across a Catholic church (San Isidro Church) so you won't miss your Sunday mass if you are Catholic. It is very near SM City Lucena so you can go shopping should you need extra clothes or food. For seafood lovers, you'll be pleased to know that it is also near the Dalahican Port where many hotel guests reportedly buy fresh seafoods.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Road Trip
  • Written June 26, 2010

Front Desk & Lobby of Diamond Resort & Hotel

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Star Garden Tower Hotel: Lucena's First Class Hotel

If you want a luxury hotel in Quezon Province, this is the best place to stay. The hotel is often times fully booked, so book early. Beware, credit card sometimes not accepted, make sure you have cash. Front desk girl NOT hospitable.

Has a Suite room for family that can accomodate as much as 6 persons. Gym. Rooftop bar with good Lucena view. Right at the city center walking distance to the business district of Lucena.

• Related to: Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written April 29, 2008

Diamond Resort Hotel: My Favorite Hotel in Lucena

cozy, now has wifi. P1,800 standard room (corporate rate), P2,400 for non corporate.

quiet, great garden just outside your room, walking distance to Shoe Mart. swimming pool.

• Related to: Business Travel, Road Trip
  • Written May 8, 2008
Tip Photo

• mariatheresaaragon profile photo mariatheresaaragon

Castle Bernardina Hotel, Bar and Restaurant

I thought that I am going to be disappointed to stay in that hotel, because of some roumor says that don't dare to visit this hotel, saying that they are just doing some issues which is not true base on my experience of stay in this hotel. On the other hand I was so happy and satisfied of my stay in this hotel, a place like your home the facilities are well maintained, and their employees are so kind and they always smile. I want to come back again in this hotel some other time. Because It is Once in a lifetime experience of stay in a good hotel and very affordable. thanks.

kissing games, utorrent

crazy monkey games, utorrent

They have Bar and Restaurant, a clean and beautiful restaurant, though It's a little bit small space, but it is well cleaned and well ventilated. Their Bar is Nice and comfortable to stay and have some party there. I want to come back their again.

kissing games, utorrent

crazy monkey games, utorrent

• Related to: Food and Dining, Eco-Tourism, Religious Travel
  • Written July 30, 2011

• miashel profile photo miashel

Room Accommodation: Castle Bernardina Hotel

I was finding a place to stay here in Quezon since i get back from abroad. I'm with my eldest son,and i want a place where i can get rest and relaxed so my friend told me," why don't you try at Castle Bernardina.?"so then, I inquire and since i'm gonna stay here for a month,they'd suggested me to get their room that is called for " Fully - furnished accommodation", so I want to see the room first, and one of the staff assisted me. The room is great, it's fun...it has all the equipments from electric stove, refrigerator, Led TV,microwave etc. and price?very cheap,very affordable for those who finds a place for a month accommodation.So,I decided to get the room and my stay there is great. they also have a welcome gift for me when i arrived.

I like the place, the employees are very cheerful and kind. More power to Castle Bernardina.
Keep up the good work!

• Related to: Business Travel, Family Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written October 16, 2012
Tip Photo

• jojojoy profile photo jojojoy

Room Accommodation: Castle Bernardina Hotel

I am an auditor of a shoe company. I visit Lucena once or twice a month and became a regular customer of this hotel. Thank you Castle Bernardina for taking care of your hotel guest's and I'm one of them of course. The warmth welcome the first time I'd stay in your hotel is always the feeling I've felt every time I visit and stay in your hotel. Employees are very nice, friendly and approachable. Oh, and the good thing is their Visit Promo Card, I've got free accommodation as i accomplish my 10th visit stay. And i like their hotsilog for free breakfast lol!

More power Castle Bernardina! God Bless.

• Related to: Business Travel, Budget Travel, Food and Dining
  • Written July 30, 2013

• ubiquitoustraveller profile photo ubiquitoustraveller

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Castle Bernardina

Never dare to inquire at this hotel. We were looking for a place to spend the night as we are to attend a wedding the following morning at the RedV church which is actually in front of another hotel. We are still in the process of deciding whether were staying or not. When we advise the personnel that we rather not stay as there is a closer hotel to the church they told us that we have to pay P500(short time rate) because we already brought in our bags. In fact we have yet to confirm we are staying. To make it short we just decided to stay and bite the bullet on this one. This is plain and simple thievery.

• Written March 5, 2010

• JBGabao profile photo JBGabao

BUSINESS TRIP: DIAMOND RESORT:NICE HOTEL IN TOWN

Everytime I went to Lucena City I've choose to stay here at Diamond Resort because it is very affordable, nice facilities, good food and they have WI-FI but most of all the hotel manager is my friend Mr. Nick Odnimer, he gave me a big discount on my accommodation. i'm gonna be in Lucena on April 13-16 and i dont have any hotel on mind to stay but at Diamond Resort.

They always gave me a family room, the big one at the second floor.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written March 29, 2010

• Justice06RR profile photo Justice06RR
  • Reviews: 8

Star Garden: Lucena City

Star Garden is, in my opinion and experience the nicest hotel in Lucena City. It's right at the heart of town, next to a 7-11 convenience store and accross a public market. The prices are a bit expensive, but the hotel does not disappoint. The suites go as much as P7000/night!

My family stayed in the 5th floor suite that comfortable fits 6 people. there are 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms, a very spacious kitchen and living room with an amazing view of the city. The outside wall facing the street are glass windows and you can see the street and everything that goes around town.

Cafe, gym, salon and spa.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Luxury Travel, Spa and Resort
  • Written July 26, 2009
Tip Photo

Outdoor restaurant on the roof

• Justice06RR profile photo Justice06RR
  • Reviews: 8

Diamond Hotel: Excellent hotel in Lucena City

Diamond Hotel is an affordable place to stay in Lucena that has some great ammenities. It is located less than 1/2km from the SM Mall, so this is very convenient for shopping and exchanging currency. It has many plants and trees that make it look like a garden within the city!

The prices are affordable/average (about P2500/room and up). The facilities are brand new, with a good sized pool. There are 2 floors; we stayed in the 2nd floor and this is great because it is a good place to hangout overlooking the rest of the hotel. There are these covered tables (see pictures) that are great to have any meal. They will serve you breakfast, lunch, and dinner according to the menu.

Great location, affordable, clean facilities, pool

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Luxury Travel, Spa and Resort, Family Travel
  • Written July 26, 2009
Tip Photo

• issey_gryhun profile photo issey_gryhun

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Castle Bernardina Hotel, Bar and Restaurant: Great and Affordable Hotel in Lucena City, PH

Hi...we spent my sister's despedida party at Castle Bernardina Hotel, Bar and Restaurant...They have great and affordable packages that suited our budget.And my decision was right. The Food is Great.I couldn't help but ask for more..They have Sing ol u Can Videoke for FREE pretty ideal for Videoke Lovers like me and my family....The Staff was so nice and accommodating...We also spent the night at their hotel, @ 1700/24hours wd free breakfast. It was so cozy that you're like in your home...It feels great to be there...Visit them now....

its located beside SM City Lucena, so if you feel like window shopping or malling, its just a few steps away from the hotel...plus there are transport terminals at the mall so its really comfy for travellers who just commutes...

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written November 3, 2008

Hotel Entrance

• bryansim profile photo bryansim

Quezon Premier Hotel: New Hotel in Lucena City

I stayed in Lucena and a friend suggested Quezon Premier Hotel in Brgy. Domoit Lucena City. Surprisingly, I was welcomed with the friendly staff and the scenery were amazing. They have 2 pools. The food at the restaurant was great! After swimming , i tried their sauna & spa and it's just perfect for a relaxing stay.
I would surely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting lucena city! rates are just 1600 for premier deluxe and 2400 for premier suite. They actually have 30% off for members. For me, I got a corporate discount of 50%.

They have Dinosaur by the entrance, elephant, tiger and all sorts of animal display. It felt like a garden and nature . You will forget you're in a city.

• Related to: Family Travel, Business Travel, Spa and Resort