Marawi City Hotels

Our Members Say

• glengyl_iligan profile photo glengyl_iligan
  • Reviews: 13

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Marawi Resort Hotel: Morning in San Francisco...

a lot of time i have been to these place.. and there is no one like Marawi City.. it is indeed a great and a wonderful place to live in.. with diverse culture.. you well feel the harmonious co-existince of the people living in the so called "lake Lanao".

my First time there when we visited my father were he worked as a foreman in a construction of the Islamic Center.. it was sometime in 1992.. during my first time there i was really amaze by its coldness.. the city is nearly a skycity or you could compare it like you are not in Marawi.. i mean not the usual thing you would have...

The second time (september 26-28, 2006) was when i assisted a Japanese professor from Kyushu University, Foukoka, Japan named Prof. Hirofumi Nagahama on his Dissertation paper entitled "The comparative study of values education from a catholic and islamic runned school in the Philippines.

the third was (February 3-4, 2007) a break trip with my officemate in a non-government organization (www.pailig.org) we went to their Padian (Market) and had some shopping with their uniqe and multi-colored Malong... suck a great experience..

of course we stayed at the greatest hotel.. the Marawi Resort Hotel

Golf Course
Clubhouse-Dining
Swimming Pool
Pelota Court
Souvenir Shop
Authentic style of cottages..
Maranao Style..