- Reviews: 1
Davids Inn Ormoc: Luxury dosnt have to be expensive
I have been traveling in the Philippines over the last 5 years, and visited many places. Up to now, I never shared my experiences with the hotels where I stayed. But since I read so many reviews about hotels, some are true , some are not, I decided to share my stories with the viewers here.
On this moment I am in Ormoc. I never make a booking upfront. I always check out the places before I decide.
After arriving in Ormoc, I checked out Pongos Hotel, TRN Inn, Don Felipe Hotel, and several others. And then I arrived at Davids Inn. And it blew my mind. It is a brand new hotel, only one year old. Owned by a New Zealander, who knows how to treat his guests. Very nice rooms, with more than you can accept for a 700 Pesos per night stay. Flat Screen TV, hot and cold shower. very comfortable bed, very very clean and a staff who knows how to treat their clients. Very friendly and very accommodating, with room service. And very cheap restaurant prices. with San Miguel only at 30 pesos. Definately the best place to stay in Ormoc. They have also a nice website : www.davids-inn.com. Check it out.
Flat Screen TV
Hot and Cold Water
Nice and cheap restaurant
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Pawleys Island
- Sea Horn Motel
- Hillside Beach Club
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Hotel
- Sheraton Station Square Hotel Pittsburgh
- East Village Charming and Peaceful B&B
- Villas At Fortune Place
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End
- Hotel Lands In Love - Tierras Enamoradas
- Econo Lodge Ocean View Beach East
- Sonoran Spa Resort at Sandy Beach
- Quay West Suites Melbourne
- Days Inn